1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Seph (anniversary edition)

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by athemoe, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

<3

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Why has gone dead when you are a god amongst men

3. VongolaTempesta

VongolaTempesta Well-Known Member

What is the person above me asking?

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

have you made any preparations for the inevitable zombie outbreak?

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Wow. First time I've heard of that.
    Have you ever hugged/touched a polar bear? (Obvious, I know)

6. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Favourite band?

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

8. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

so..will the anime part of the site feature HD or SD streams?

9. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

How do you feel about genetic modification and/or cloning? Is it ethical, is it viable, is it wise?

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Would you make out with your clone?

I'm serious, the debate about making out with one's clone has been in my head all day.

11. athemoe

Don't go off topic please

12. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

A better question, if you make out with yourself is it gay or "masturbation".

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Apologies for not answering questions lately, I've had a busy few days. Got to get some sleep now but will be answering tomorrow morning!

14. athemoe

I'll close this kym as soon as Seph has answered the questions.

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Okay. Here's a little known fact that will quite literally make or break your survival doing a zombie outbreak. Zombies fucking love canned soda. Why do you think Nuka Cola only comes in glass bottles? That's right, because if they came in cans then Zombies would be all over you if they noticed you with it. The zombie horde is actively searching for more canned soda and to increase their canned soda retrieval rate they have taught themselves basic skills such as opening doors, climbing stairs and algebra.

Now the average survivor will immediately think to get rid of all canned soda, but that's too defensive, the zombie horde isn't going to disappear for a long time if we just give them the canned soda. So what I've done is setup a number of booby trapped soda cans around my premises. For instance one case of canned soda has been rigged with an explosive device in-between the cans, this mean that when the zombie horde attempts to retrieve it, it will blow up and splatter across all the zombies, causing them to go into a frenzy and attacking each other.

So yeah. I'm very prepared for a zombie outbreak.

Of course I have, don't be silly.

Fuck if I know. I have long ago acknowledged that I'm incapable of choosing a favourite anything. There's too much good shit in this world to play favourites.

Both. Completely depend on the source material. Some anime was released too long ago to have been done in HD so those will be in SD. But we usually attempt to get 720p copies.

I don't see why it wouldn't be ethical, any sort of moral problem with it is self imposed and as such is only a limitation of our own narrowed world view. If genetic modification can cure diseases or disabilities then it'd be unwise to ignore it out of some stupid social tabu.

Well if you're serious then no.

Not PG-13 warning:
    I might close my eyes and let myself give me a handjob, though.

16. athemoe

Questions are closed.

New thread: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=55857.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.