1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Seph (anniversary edition)

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by athemoe, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Do you ever get on anymore?

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Emma watson ?

3. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Seph. So our relationship has been rocky. One minute we're at each others throats and the next we are butt buddies. (Maybe it has something to do with your drinking.) I feel all in all, despite our conniptions, that we are quite "good" for one another.

So I guess my question is: why don't you totally dig me like you used to?

4. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

how was your childhood seph?

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This one is actually really hard because I have a lot of really good childhood memories. For instance when Ocarina of Time was released me and two mates spent the better part of half a year just hanging out after school playing that damn game. Similarly games like Golden Eye and Perfect Dark kept us entertained forever.

But then you have recent games like Starcraft 2 which I've been playing for a while now and expect to be playing for many years still, so it's seriously threatening to take the first place.

In the end, though, I think I have to go with Golden Eye and Perfect Dark, purely on the basis that we sat 3 dudes aged 10-14 years and stoned those games so often.

Because you stopped praying at night. My prayer counter almost stopped counting upwards, the other Gods are practically laughing at me by now. :(

A 14 year old dude was bored and interested in HTML. Meanwhile he was angry that his parents wouldn't let him have a N64 and had just discovered emulation. The rest is pretty much a history of ups and downs and growing far more than I or my money could handle.

I think so :( I'll be checking myself into a mentally institution once this is done to ensure it won't happen again.

You wouldn't actually believe how often people make this mistake. It's kinda stupid but when the site still had NDS ROMs and we'd get a lot more emails it would usually happen twice a day or so.

I think they create a beautiful symphony.

I'ma ignore *all* your questions, just FYI!

This is a trick question right? Any man worth his man-badge would bag both of them.

Dead? No. Severely crippled? Yes.
    The site is only really dead if the community allows it to die and so far the community has done a wonderful job keeping the forum running and alive. There's no denying that it's lost traffic from the peak of its life, but I don't think it's dead just yet. Maybe in a year or two if I don't take it in another direction before then.

No, it was randomly chosen based on a MP3 player called "Sephi" which was laying next to me at the time of me needing a new nickname.

Every day. Humorously enough my interests just don't clash much with RomUlation. I have literally zero interest in emulation, I don't care much about console gaming at all and anime is also pretty meh to me. What I do enjoy is PC gaming and the RomU PC gaming section is kinda dead. Also I enjoy programming and development, which is another area that's not really huge here.

You'd be insane to say no, wouldn't you? Even post-haircut.

I don't really mind you most of the time, the times I get pissed at you are either if you troll new IRC users or if you take jabs at people I know. Even in your question you had to throw in a jab at me, so that kinda shows why it's tedious talking to you at times.

Like a normal Danish childhood I'd say. Parents were fairly well off so I wasn't lacking for anything (Except for a damn N64, those bitches) but at the same time they still managed to keep my grounded and drive my interests towards productive things. I honestly have nothing to complain about.

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Gay for pay?
    Gay for a day?

7. Seph

I'd be gay if men had boobies and a vagina instead of a pee pee.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Did you meet Loony IRL?

9. Seph

Nope, strangely enough we haven't met yet.

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

If it was possible, would you like to have babies with Reider?

11. athemoe

when/why did loony become an admin?

12. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

What games (if any) are you currently playing?

13. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Do you contribute to society in any meaningful way?
    If you could make one change to the world, what would it be?
    Would you make me a global moderator if I asked for it?
    Do you think SC2 > Brood Wars, or is it just "what's hot" right now?
    Political leanings?
    What branch of academia do you find most interesting?
    How tall are you?

14. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Do you have a favorite member?
    If so who is it?

15. lewis9191

Do children who beg for nds roms and think its your fault annoy you.

Have you ever met anyone from romU

A read an interview a year or so ago about a new project. How is that going ?

16. Seph

The world is not prepared for the awesomeness I would bring into this world, so I don't think it's the best of times.

No idea when, it was maybe half a year after I actually started RomUlation? He just helped out a ton and we clicked well so it was a natural progression for him.

Starcraft 2. I'm so crazy in love with this game.

Duh! Myself, of course!

If I got annoyed at all the stupid people I'd spend my entire life being annoyed. These days I just shake my head and wish them a happy life working at McDonalds.

Not any of the regulars. I've met people who used the site, though. However, I did go on a vacation to the US with the RomHustler admin.

http://gyazo.com/8bfaa6d9d5bb43fa4d4cef53bcda04db.png

I pay my taxes!

Would probably get rid of the need for religion.

LOL

I wasn't actually a brood war player so take this with a grain of salt. But from my understanding brood war was a game mainly about mechanics and build orders. Path finding AI was stupidly bad, for instance, which made the measure of skill very micro intensive. SC2 has been streamlined and made for accessible, what some would probably call "dumbed down". While this is probably accurate I personally think it makes for a more fun game when you don't need to have 300 APM to actually play the game.

Kinda hard to explain as the political parties vary a lot across borders. I voted conservatives in the last election but to someone in the US that'd be a party more left wing than the Democrats there. So to put it into just a few general terms. I believe in significant taxes that allow for free health care and education, but at the same time they should be low enough to encourage people to go for the higher educations where their pay will be high. I'm generally pretty liberal and think that the state should not decide what people can and cannot do so long as their actions affect only themselves. This means if a person wants to smoke weed in the privacy of their home then that's their deal, if they have kids then it's not.

I generally do not find academia interesting, often times it's so behind the times that it's no longer relevant. I'm more a fan of making my own luck and thankfully am in a position where that's realistic. (I don't recommend that people skip their education!)

187cm

17. lewis9191

Real name ?
    Profession ?
    Hobbies ?

18. athemoe

Have you ever done drugs?
    Have you ever been in Legoland?

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

He lives in Legoland. Lego is a Danish invention.

20. athemoe

he denies it D:
    I know he's made of plastic D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.