1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members:P4tman

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by jadster 1996, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

WAAIII??

2. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I dunno. ;P
    My dad just left over seas, so we have to try and survive for 6 weeks with barely any income.

3. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

lies!

also why do you play games?

4. p4tman

p4tman Guest

:C
    I play games, to make up for boring times were I can't do anything else, also playing games makes me feel attached to the characters inside the game, so once one of my favorite character dies, I don't really have the motivation to play that game anymore. So pretty much I play games to get out of real life.

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Friends or Family ?

6. evannick

still lies!

i see

how much did you get your laptop for?

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

You kindly ask for more money. the farmer says he is very poor because the seed carriage has not come in for a few weeks now. he has little seeds left to plant and is only living off what he has now. if you help him with his carriage he would be sure to pay you greatly. do you:
    A) help him
    B) ignore it. could be dangerous
    C) now kill him and take all his stuff
    stop copying me. this was all my idea.

8. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Family.

Pfff I dunno, it got past down to me when my dad bought his new computer.

A.
    I think there was a saying that said that the children and the old never lie, or something like that.

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Your favorite finishing moves ?

10. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

Mine was $2,700 =3

11. evannick

o.o expensive

so you won;t stop playing pokemon is because the character won;t die?

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

25-15-21 1-18-5 1-23-5-19-15-13-5

13. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

You have accepted the quest to help him and he runs to his bedroom cabinet. Curious, you follow him there and you see him pull out a map of the whole island. He begins drawing on it and then gives it to you. "This is the route the carriage always takes to get to my farm. Follow it and you might find a clue to whatever happened to it." You leave the farm and follow the directions given to you by the farmer. You are now on a vast desert. To the north you see a carriage and a thief eating off the seeds. do you:
    A) try and kill him then take the carriage back to the farm
    B) leave him be he needs it more than you
    C) run back to town and tell the guards that a thief is eating off of it

14. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Anything with fancy flashes and at the end of it the stylish guy flicks his hair or something.

Lol nice.

Nope.
    Plus my favorite character is usually not the main character so.
    Also I should've stopped watching the anime when Brock and Gary stopped showing up, but they kept James so I must watch it.

Oh you.

B.
    Maybe doing a good deed for a stranger would help you along the way.

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

The thief sees you walking away thinking you might report him and starts running at you with a dagger. He strikes you in the back and you fall to the ground with searing pain in your spine. You see a cloaked person with a bow and arrows atop a tall rock watching everything that happened. he pulls out his bow and arrow, aims it at the thief, starts muttering a few words then fires. In a few seconds that arrow becomes wrapped within a blazing fire and then strikes the thief in the head. the cloaked person runs at you and then pours strange liquid over your back and then pulls out the dagger out. Surprisingly it didn't hurt at all. The cloaked person runs away in an unimaginable amount of speed. Feeling your back you do not feel even a scratch. You get up and:
    A) try and bring the carriage back to the farm
    B) T-bag the thief
    C)run after the cloaked man and see where he goes
    D) go put your own option here

16. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Oh comeon. XD
    Uhhh C.
    If I pick A i'd probably get attacked again.

17. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

darn I really thought you would pick B. ah well. You follow the person to a big rock. The person does a few rhythmic knocks on the rock and a secret trapdoor opens beneath him sending his falling down the ground. do you:
    A) try and do the rhythm beat yourself and follow him down there. (reccomended. I rehearsed the whole story because of this)
    B) walk away it's not worth the effort
    C) smash away at the trapdoor for all to see what is down there

18. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I would've picked C, but seeing as you've constructed the story over A and I think there's a high chance of me dying I'll pick A anyways.

19. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Do you or do you not like boys?

20. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I do like boys.
    But women better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.