1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Myxa

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by Sarra93, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myxa

Myxa New Member

civilization never started to begin with, how can something end if it never began

person: megivor(or however his name is spelled)
    fictional charactar: Orjun (a charactar i made up)
    game: probably tetris lol jk, umm elite agents squad
    album: top 100 hits of the 21st century
    book: the alchemist i guess
    item 1: a computer
    item 2: a wifi
    item 3: a system that garentees infinite energy and good coverage.

hmm i guess biting my nails

i was born in new jersay, lived there for the first 16 years of my life, then lived 2 years in Jordan, now ive been in russian for over 4-5 years.
    i like the street fighter series, ive played street fighter alpha 3, i would have to say sakura, hers movements and attacks are different from ryu, ken, or akuma, ive been known to be a the few guys that picks a femal charactar rather than a male.

thats a good question, im trying to figure that out myself.

athy is very cool, so yeah ing, may not be as cool, but she seems nice; parasol is very interesting, so yeah, ehh corriger can be meh, v3, honestly i don't know her very much, she doesn't post much, and i don't even know who suiseiseki is...its a cool name though
    i wasn't qouting cuz i thought i didn't have to, but with so many questions i guess i really have to.

how exactly am i ruining it? im giving new thread/topics people would not have thought about, please tell how exactly am i ruining it? once you anwered, ill think about answering you.

well i think i got one cuz i tribute/post alot
    pc
    microsoft
    umm i usually rely on firefox, but chrome is good too
    my mother or my father? srry but i don't know what the question implies! if its which do you favor most, id say both, although its safe to say that i get along with my father abit more.
    RomU of course

not too familiar with memes but i like rage comics
    i don't find any meme annoying
    chocolate chip cookie

a pie filled with jelly

2. doommaker

doommaker Guest

views on me?
    Favorite Zelda game?
    have you ever heard of Sum 41?if so do you like them?
    Ps3 or Xbox 360?

3. Myxa

Myxa New Member

youre like crazy and lazy like me, one of the most chill people i ever met

honestly i never played much of the legend of zelda series (mostly cuz i only owned the handheld nintendo consoles like GBA, and DS), i only played two (ocarina of time and spirit tracks), i liked ocarina of time tough

naturally for someones whos favorite musi genre is alternative rock, yes ive heard of them, i like their works, especially their older hits, but can't say they are one of my favorites :(

i was a sony fan when ps one come out, and ps 2 was greater, but ps3 was kinda a disappointment, as for game i think ps3 has the least exclusive games, and as for gameplay, loading, grafics, are also not as great, i think sony focused to much on the other features, people don't see the ps3 as a gaming counsel with a blue-ray player, they see a blue-ray player, that just happens to play games, so as much as i hate to admit it xbox360(not that i hate xbox, i was just a sony fan thats all) wins

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

What does Myxa mean?
    Do you have hobbies?
    Any fetishes?
    Favourite Disney movie?
    Do you believe in ghosts/the afterlife/reincarnation?

5. tuna+egg

tuna+egg Member

Do people down vodka like water in Russia? :)

EDITed to add: And do you drink a lot vodka yourself?

6. Myxa

Myxa New Member

my name in russian is Муханнад (Mohanned in english), Myxa is just an abbrieviation of Муханнад, even in america people had to call me 'moe' cause my name was too long and hard to pronounce, Myxa in russian although has another meaning it means 'fly'

i usually change hobbies, but i like reading manga.

is watching hentai a fetish? but i do like the normal stuff too, so not so much as a fetish

Hercules

ghost in a sense, yes, i don't believe in GHOST ghost, i merely believe that a gin (kinda like a 'personal' demon) took the form and the memory of its previous 'owner', the afterlife, as in heaven and hell? yes, reincarnation...no not really.
    haha i get that question alot, although i can say that i see ALOT of people drunk, i can't say they guzzle it down like water, lately over the years, people are drinking less and less, especially during spring-summer time, they mostly drink during the cold seasons
    me, you may not believe it but im 23 years old and never had a drop of alcohol(to drink that is i still use it for medical reasons), nor did i ever smoke (well there was that one cigar and the occassional 'hubbly bubbly' (most of you don't know it, but it looks like a bong, its not nearly as addictive as a cigiratte, or a bong for that matter)

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

If a celestial object was heading towards an impact with earth and we had only 12 hours left, what would you do during that time?
    Oh, and society is in extreme panic so keep that in mind

8. Myxa

Myxa New Member

hmm 12 hours hours, first id pray to be forgiven of my sins, and pray thanks to god for allowing me to know how long i may have, would talk to m family, make commits of my status and facebook, would use the rest of my money to have fun, like paint ball, the arcade, and the works. course i can experience thing for free, since peopl are in panic, but really im not the kind of person whos too worried of death.

9. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

i'm pretty sure shisha is a lot more harmful than cigarettes

what languages do you speak?

10. Myxa

Myxa New Member

o you know the arabic (correct name) for it! yes origanally its called shisha! while i agree with you its more harmful, but not very addicting, thats why i not as 'harmful', i only do it once every three-four months, and for about an hour of two at max, thats why i say 'occassional', when you think like that its not really harmful, id rather do shisha once every 3 months, than smoke cigarrates all year long.

i speak three langauges: english, russian, and arabic, i understand a few terms (here and there) in other languages but not nearly enough to even form complete sentences (mostly just a few words), but i am planning to know circassy (a very rare language)

11. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Ing? Who the hell is Ing?
    What's the point in learning such a rare language?
    Sarra > Athemoe. Yes?

12. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ing=ingenue

well you see, the language belongs to a tribe (circaussian/adiga), before they use to be alot of them, however a great genocide occurred, well a few did survive, that was a long time ago, but im also part of that tribe (im adiga/circaussian) lately people would want to go back, where our ancestors lived and rebuild the adiga tribe (i myself am not very dedicated to that cause though, however it doesn't hurt to learn a new language even if its rare and/or dying people still learn latin for medical purposes so...

i don't believe in things like better than or worse than, especially when it comes to people, i believe that people can simple be DIFFERENT, then others, for example. lets say that im a stronger than athy, or doom, however just because im stronger doesn't necessarily make me BETTER than them, it just mean that i am stronger, nothing more nothing less, to me to be a better person is not your strength or weaknesses, is how you use your strength and weakness, for example if i use my 'strength' to please woman, but doom used his 'weakness' to build an orphanage or the like, than he would be more productive than i, and thus 'better'

13. athemoe

Whats your favourite PS2 game?
    Have you ever done drugs?
    If yes, opinion on spacecake and spacebrownies?

14. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You're a gammarnazi's worst nigthmare.

Why are you writing without capitals and making such long sentences?

15. athemoe

>gammanazi

kk

16. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

U c wut i did thar?

17. Myxa

Myxa New Member

Ps2 game hmm! I guess psi-ops i just wish they made the charactars and graphics better.

No never.
    Meh it's the internet no one cares about how long a sentence is, or if it ends.
    yes, yes i did.

18. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

What are some of your favorite characters, be they from films, novels, games, et cetera?

19. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

On a scale of 1 to 10, what's your favourite colour?

20. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Do you sleep with socks on
    Have you ever worn socks with sandles at the same time
    Favorite kind of socks

Edit: If you have ever worn socks and sandles at the same time, what is your impression?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.