1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your ancients: Suiseiseki

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by Sarra93, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Because, apart from the slightly abrupt ending, the first season was fucking great. Seriously, the world itself hit this really good note with me in terms of the contrasts and conflicts between benders/non-benders and tradition/innovation. Animation was nice and fluid. Series was intense since they had to pack it all in to 12 episodes. And there was more kung fu which I find awesome.

DUNNO, ARE YOU A GOOD STUDENT?
    oh u, I know you know that mathematics is just a hobby of mine
    Yes, I'm sure I'd have students lining up

Possibly. To me it just sounds normal although some people mangle it through sheer laziness. I actually get asked if I'm British every so often at work because I'm in the minority who enunciates properly instead of letting words crash together like a train wreck.
    That aside, I don't think I've personally found any accents particularly attractive. The Canadian accent that one of my friends' fiancee has is adorable though that may be because she's soft-spoken and such. I much prefer it to the American ones.
    On that train of thought, that friend's Irish accent is rather attractive as well.

n-no homo

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I get that quite alot. If you see a comment on one of my videos which says something like "Oh you sound like Baj" that generally means I sound British. Hell, last night I was talking to two chicks on skype who thought I was British (one of which was British herself, she asked me if I was from Wasslefrasslefreshlestire or whatever they call their country towns). It was then I found British female voices sexy, and I spent the rest of the night fapping to it, every time she spoke there was a schlucking sound.

But enough about me, now that the Steam sale is finishing up, how much do you think you've spent on steam this week?

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I just didn't quite enjoy Korra as much as The Last Airbender. I absolutely adored the world though.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

About 50 bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.