1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your ancients: Akane

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by Sarra93, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

lolno
    Metal of course.

Even Hardstyle is related to dubstep since it's electronic.

I would say Drum & Bass if it was related though.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

FYI, it is the other way around. Hardstyle was created in +/- 1998 and dubstep three year later.

Anyways... back on topic

Would is the job of your dreams?
    What is the best game you ever played?
    What anime do you like?

3. athemoe

What's your point?
    It's still related to each other.
    Coding programs :) /nerd
    Oh gosh that's hard...

I think I'll go with Super Mario Galaxy, though I also liked Runescape back in the old days.
    Ecchi, psychology and drama.

4. gamblore101

gamblore101 Well-Known Member

lolno? that's not a proper answer

5. Jonez001

I felt nitpicky...

6. gamblore101

Coding programs right? My specification is Game Design, what about you? or is there no real specification.

7. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Strangest thing somebody has ever said to you?

Hulu or Netflix?

Favorite anime?

8. Jonez001

Did you buy that USB stick?
    What song is playing atm?
    How are your pets doing?

9. gamblore101

F***ing ew Streaming

10. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Fine I'll rephrase that Firefox or Google Chrome?

11. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

If you were forced to have a child with Jonez or Sarra, who would you choose?

12. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

She'd willingly have my children

Views on me :]

13. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Views on me?

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

If I say that because of you, I'm inching closer towards liking dubstep, would you be happy?

15. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Hey Akane, why did you decide on the nickname Akane? What's your favourite insect? Have you ever been bitten by a human so hard that it drew blood? Have you ever regretted not studying hard enough for a test in school? How many different countries have you visited? Have you ever been outside Europe? Have you ever seen a kangaroo outside of a zoo? Have you ever lit a fire? Do you like the smell of petrol? Would you consider yourself a girly-girl or a tomboy? Have you ever knocked someone out? How many times have you been to hospital in your life? Do you have asthma? Are you good at spelling? What do you think of the EU? What country would be your ideal country to live in? Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean? Do you go to the beach often? Do you prefer wearing a bikini or bathing suit at the swimming pool? Have you ever swam with flip flops? Would you like to pet a shark? Have you ever been bitten by a dog? Do you like dogs? Do you sleep with more than one pillow? Would you prefer a car or a motorbike? What's public transport like in Belgium? What's your favourite meal? Do you like gravy? Do you have any pets? What's your favourite flower? Do you have good balance? Are you afraid of spiders? What's your favourite Zelda game? What game are you most looking forward to in 2012? Do you have a hero/heroine, who is it? What's the most you've ever spent on a pari of shoes? Have you ever dyed your hair for longer than a week? Have you ever stayed in a hotel? Have you ever gone on holidays with just your friends? Do you write stories for fun? Do you read for fun? Have you ever seen a Twilight film? Do you prefer Coldplay or Radiohead? What's your favourite mythical animal? Have you ever played a point and click adventure game? How many bones have you broken? Are you planning on learning how to drive? Would you prefer an automatic or manual car? Do you ever stare at clouds and try to make shapes out of them? What was your favourite Star Wars movie? Do you like scary films? Do you own a digital camera that's not your phone? Do you use Twitter? Do you enjoy drawing? What's your favourite alcoholic beverage? Do you have a favourite number? Did you watch Sesame Street growing up? Do you watch much TV now? Do you prefer being too hot or too cold? Have you ever been lost? If you could have one super power what would it be and why? Do you prefer Dark, white or milk chocolate? Which do you think is better; Belgian or Swiss chocolate? Do you watch the World Cup? Are you good at any sports? Have you ever kissed another girl you weren't related to? Have you ever had to wear glasses/contacts? Have you ever had braces? Do you like waterbeds? Can you do a handstand? Do you wear jewellery? Are your ears pierced? Who's your favourite celebrity? Have you ever watched Father Ted? Wat's your favourite cartoon? Have you ever ridden a horse? What's your favourite flavour of ice-cream? Do you have any learning disorders (rg. dyslexia)? Do you have loads of hobbies? What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Do you smoke? Have you ever taken any illegal drugs? Have you planned your wedding day? Do you know how many children you want? Do you watch anime with the subtitles? Would you prefer a subbed anime to a dubbed anime? What's the longest you've ever had your hair? Have you ever had pigtails? What's your favourite meat? Who's your worst enemy? Why would you say that? But I didn't do anything wrong did I? Have you ever played through an entire game of Monolpoly? Did you know there was a 3 player variant of chess? What age are you most looking forward to? What's your best subject in school? Do you wish you were taller? Did you know this is the 100th question in this post?

16. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

17. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

KOAN! If you are referring to KOAN sound, my friends cousin is a part of that band.

18. athemoe

VBdotnet at the moment.
    I was looking at a soccer match at school and someone asked me if I wanted sex with him.
    I hate them both. You have to pay for Netflix and I can't watch videos on Hulu in Europe.
    Elfenlied
    No, I found a USB stick at school (16GB)
    Nero - Crush On You
    They're all doing great, expect for my oldest dog, she's dying.
    Opera
    Jonez since I can't have babies with a girl.
    But I would consider that as rape.
    One of my favourite members of RomUlation.
    It's nice to talk to you
    You're a decent girl who likes midnight and hYpNoS.
    Of course!
    We could share new songs then.
    Only for you <3
    Awesome! And yeah, I was referring to Koan sound.

19. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

What do you want to change in Romulation?
    If this forum somehow dissapears would you then try to find contact with the members?
    How many pages do you expect to get in this topic?
    Most awkward situation?
    Are you patient?
    Starting school early and school over early or the opposite?
    Do you want to learn Japanese?

20. athemoe

The activity
    Maybe. I'd still go to #romulation. It would be nice if other forum members would also go to that place.
    I don't really care, it isn't a popularity contest.
    When you're on a toilet and you realize that there isn't any toilet paper left.
    It depends
    The opposite :)
    Yeah, it's quite interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.