1. This forum is in read-only mode.

knights in the Nightmare

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shiokazu, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

Alright, then I didn't screw up my items, but I DID use my units ineffectively... Whenever I had two of one class, I simply took one, and checked the most effective way to transoul him (I checked which other unit would gain the most), probably not that great of an idea, in retrospect.

Still, I'm playing on easy, which really IS easy, so it'll be fine, I think.

And is it just me, or are the bossfights pretty awesome?

2. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i played the game, and i went repeated the first stage more than 10 times! i want everything to be perfect, but i kept on not getting the character, so i have to replay the stage over and over, and finally i got him, which is cool.

i like the tactics part, but most of the time it gets overwhelming, because there's a lot to think about with so little time. ill probably get used to it, though.

but that's AFTER i finished playing Spectral Force haha!

3. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

im very worried at the moment,about this vit thing i missed too many characters,i think in the end ill have just the valkyrie on my team(no spoilers) oh god... D:

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Vit=0=death of character, right?

5. Shiokazu

yes right,and not just death,total anihilation,the character ceases to exist.and its bad!

you have to transfer the soul of other characters to that one in order to make it stronger and recover all the vit points,increase the max level and max vit as well.

if you level up the character he will recover some vit points,but im not sure what kind of "sigtly" recover the game talks about,since i just leved then up,without paying attention to the original vit and the final.

but there's the heroine to fight alongside you,and i believe that if you use her in good ways you can finish the game without problems... at last is what i believe.

and oh god,i missed a lot of knights because i couldnt take the damn key itens

6. NakorTBR

NakorTBR New Member

IMO this is way over complicated!

I'm a Story person sure, but if i have to spend 4+ hours to figure out a game that has no Learning curve..... I'll find a new story ^_^

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

umm guys, is the game good? :p lol im at a friends house so i cant download right now

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

umm...
    it's not hard to play,but it can be very frustrating...

9. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

well... not exactly frustrating, I think stressfull is the word.

easy missables, and everything has a limited use (items AND characters. whoa)

I think the hard and nightmare modes are scary as hell, it seems kinda easy to screw yourself over permanently xD

10. meganova

I'm agree.
    I'm waiting patiently for someone to put their walkthrough on the website..

11. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I like it because it is complex, the DS is not renowned for games that force you to think, so I appreciate this

I am not sure if a walkthrough would help that much, it would be like trying to do a walkthrough for the item world in Disgaea. There are too many random elements. I think the real fun in this is working out things for yourself based on your situation in the game. This game has so many possible situations and solutions.

12. meganova

Does this game have different ending?

13. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

it has two endings, a good and a bad ending, and two storylines, so that's 4 endings total.

14. meganova

how do i get all of it?

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol well i dont like complex games but i do like ones with a challenge...

16. Shiokazu

this game rules probably the best of this part of 2009 IMO

its a good game,but you need some time to learn how to play

17. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

lolwut?

Games like Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, Super Robot Wars, Professor Layton, Broken Sword, etc. doesn't force you to think, huh?

18. meganova

Those game can be suspended during the mission but KIN doesn't..
    So we can take a break for a while even the mission is too difficult.....

19. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha some ar came out. Still waiting for item code that doesnt freeze the game...

20. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Waiting for cheat?