1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Recoded (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sirauron14, Jan 8, 2011.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

it came out!?!?!? when!?!?!?

2. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

came out in EUR,USA Both Dumped and EUR Already Cracked by SUXXORS :) Suposidly.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

i love kh recode. i play the j rom and it was fun (till i got to 3rd world and could not do anything because i could not read what they are say) i am now on the 3rd world and it is going strong. i plan to get a ps2 or ps3 that plays ps2 and get kh 1 kh 2 and ( i know it was bad) kh rechain of memory. i would like to play birth by sleep but i need a psp

4. Kanefan

Kanefan Member

Are there anyone who thinks the same as me about Kingdom Hearts? I think they're getting incredibly repetitive and boring. I mean, it was fun playing through the Aladdin stage once, maybe twice, but thrice? Four times? FIVE TIMES??? Oh my god. And I'm sure there are some games in the series I haven't played. And also, IMO the only good KH game is KH:II. Maybe make a new one with new worlds, more original worlds and new character designs for the PS3 (!) and then I'll probably enjoy it. Stop recycling material. It's getting boring. If I want to play KH:I, I play it, not some DS ripoff.

5. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Wait for my game to come out than mate :)

6. Takaichill

Takaichill Member

I agree.

They're just trying to fill up the plot holes, practically milking out the series.

Heck, I don't think KH 3D will be that great.

7. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Problem is that Disney itself isn't making anything new.

This is a Disney/Square game. And if you stop to think, we are adding what?

Disney stopped making cartoons some time ago, ignoring a few new movies, mostly new ones won't fit in the game.
    What we have left?
    The princess and the frog? Robin Hood? Cinderella?

EDIT: Sorry, I had to.

Just checked the list of Disney movies.

And I present to you guys!

Furry Hearts III
    - Finding Memo
    - Robin Hood
    - Monsters, inc
    - The Fox and the hound
    - 101 dalmatians
    - Ratatouilli
    - Aristocats
    - Bambi

A completely new game, with new maps to explore ! (and the cast complaining they never apear with human bodies)

@Topic

I might asd well downlaod the game anyway. Since i never played the first game, I might use this to find myself on the plot a bit ._.

8. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Recoded isn't exactly like the first game. There are differences. And to the guy who said the next game will suck, I have to say Im not so sure. Im sure there will be new worlds. But one thing I get tired of is hearing simple and clean over and over. I bet the next game they use sanctuary. Than for the 3rd a new song...

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Just beat recoded, not a bad game, sucks that it was still the same worlds, but meh.

10. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Sanctuary was already reused in 358/2 days...

So far, I'm in Agrabah (playing on Proud Mode), and I'm already getting tired of this game. The varying gameplay features (such as RPG mode in Olympus Coliseum, and side-scroller mode at the end of Traverse Town) has turned this game into a huge mess. The various gameplay feature does not make the game fun at all.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I actually enjoyed the new difference battle systems they put in the game.

12. mrlemmons1

mrlemmons1 Well-Known Member

im glad i wasnt the only KH fan who found this game dissapointing :'(

its KH 1 with bad camera controls and a bad targeting system...