1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Recoded English Rom

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Oct 9, 2010.

1. arkonad

arkonad Active Member

I'm just waiting for 1.8 should be out soon. you could always find a way to use both patches to work.

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Mmmm. If the english patches aren't at least 99% translated like other RPG roms, then I guess I'll just wait for the english release. :)

3. arkonad

arkonad Active Member

exactly :) patience is the key my friend

4. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

hippy! ahh

5. rickyrickred

rickyrickred Well-Known Member

does this rom have ap or not? do we use the ap patch?

6. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

why do you all have orange glasses on your avatar?

7. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

I want glasses too :(

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

oh sure go translate on of the most famous game but don't go translate maplestory DS.

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

lolololol Maplestory DS lolololol

Some facts:

Maplestory DS sucks balls.
    The translation present is only what was in the _en files stored in the ROM already. It isn't a whole lot, but it's enough to actually play the game.

10. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I know it sucks. but what I'm trying to point out is that there are alot of other japanese DS gems that nobody bothers translating. soma bringer has been abandoned and left incomplete with no US release confirmed.

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Translation projects are a lot of work. There may be gems, but look at Tales of Innocence. A top notch translation, but it took two years to create that with a small dedicated team. The new Pokemon games are moving quickly, but a lot of it is riddled with grammar and text errors due to some contributors using Google Translate of all things.

As I previously stated though, the translation for this game is nothing but what was already in the ROM. There are many language files present, but none are anywhere near a complete translation. Hell, none of them are much more than just menus.

Just remember, if you want something translated, your best bet would be to learn Japanese, learn the code, and do it yourself. As much as it sucks to hear that, that's exactly how most translation projects start and is also why many never get finished.

12. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

hay dose any one have r4 sdhc. i have that and i can not get the game to play. i need a patch or some thing.

13. happygirl83

happygirl83 Member

So far this game does not work on r4 sdhc card ....

So sad ...

HG

14. Nekulol

Nekulol New Member

There are some games that are translated but there really hard to find. a good recomendation is Jump Super/Ultimate stars.
    Good Jap release thats never coming to america

15. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

It's just 'cause I'm Arab, isn't it?

16. terordvs

terordvs Member

hahahahaha

17. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Who the hell are you and why should I care