1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (J) AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ryxixixi

ryxixixi Active Member

does this work for r4 sdhc (r4i-sdhc.com)??
    just wanna be clear. thanks!

2. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

You mean english? The epic release date is 1/11/11.

Personally I'll hold off until then.

3. Antilurker77

Antilurker77 New Member

Loaded the patched ROM on desmume 0.9.6, the ROM loads fine. However, there is one bug in which I cannot see the reaload bars for commands. The text just turns from red to white when the command is ready again, but it's annoying not knowing exactly how long until they will be ready again.

4. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

dose not work on r4 sdhc. with the patch rom, the ap, or the arcode

5. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

is anything gonna be done about the AP? usually AP threads already have like 40 pages on the 2nd day ands tons of people trying to crack it. and yet this time no one seems to be doing anything ._. (sorry if i sound impatient or rude or anything)

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Maybe that's because there already is a patch.

7. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

not that it works

EDIT: for me at least :\ doesn't seem like a proper patch..

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

For all Ez Flash Vi users: good news! The game got fixed in 3.0OB3 TEST release!
    Go to emulation news for a download!
    Release of the full version of this kernel next week!

9. :(I still can't figure out why the patched rom isn't working for me, It seems to be working for everybody else. :-\

10. arkonad

arkonad Active Member

dose this have the part English translation in it???

11. firekingster

firekingster Active Member

This is a small translation. I havnt tried it though
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=48390.0

Does any of you guys know if this Rom will work on TTMENU

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well for those who want to play this using the no$gba emulator, this full package works fine.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?llxvgo8vl99orh4

Try changing the Reset/Startup Entrypoint to GBA BIOS.

Tried on the clean Rom by the way.

13. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

your smart, same ill hold off, kingdom heart games are good for story and you need to read puzzles

14. Xalfrea

Agreed. While playing the game is good for me, the largest part of enjoyment by far for me is the story. While I hear coded's story is something to be desired, I want to play and understand it anyway.

Not to mention, that secret ending.

15. arkonad

arkonad Active Member

i heard that it will be released in march??

16. Xalfrea

No. January. Much, MUCH better than the gap of Birth By Sleep.

17. misterk94

misterk94 Member

So um. I downloaded the prepatched rom, and it works up until the middle of the intro song, around the time when she sings, "Imakuni kuyo" or something like that. At that point, it starts repeating like a broken record. Does this mean the patch didn't work on my M3DS Real card, or could it have been my DS? The hinge is broken, so I figured that /might/ have something to do with it.

18. Thank You So Much Genkaku!

I downloaded it a few minutes after you made that post, and it worked perfectly! No bugs, or AP crashes, or anything!

I beat the game over a week ago, but I forgot to thank you, and recommend this to everyone who wants to play the game on an emulator

Thank You Very Much :)

19. missionboy2

missionboy2 Well-Known Member

You have to skip the intro, its the only way around it. Sorry to disappoint you.

20. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Goodness of holy grace!!! please tell me someone has found something to make this work for dstt and curse you my country for not SELLING SC DSTWO!! good forsaken parents thinks its too dangerous to buy in the net ~.~(sorry went overboard there :p)any ways please can someone pm me if they find a fix for dstt thx thx