1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Mini - Translation Project

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gav_93, May 31, 2009.

1. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

I'm waiting too for the English version

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Waiting for English version.It's better.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

In what ways better?

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

In easy ways...I think...

5. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Well, it's better because you obviously get proper translations, you can understand the storyline...
    reason enough?

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Well,myself can't understand Japanese more than they do so I only figure things out.You can get a proper translation and patch can had a little that do not translate yet and English one is complete.Maybe.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The kingdom hearts official translations and/or localizations have been really good. So you don't have to worry about missing out on stuff like you do with some older translations that were done poorly (Breath of Fire for the SNES apparently).

And as said before, a quick translation done now before the real game comes out in a few months would likely just be Menus, abilities, etc. Stuff required just to play the game, not to fully understand the storyline.

8. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I don't see the point of making an translation, you might get some things wrong and end up screwing it all up.
    Plus, I don't want to break the nostalgia.
    Ahh.. good days, waiting for pokemon Ruby & Sapphire!

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be better still, other than the fact you can understand the language it's in. Pointless to bring up language really.

10. --life-sucks--

--life-sucks-- Well-Known Member

What the hell is Kingdom Hearts Mini?

11. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It's a mini translation of the game that only translate the main menu,etc.
    read the 1st post for more information.

12. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

i dont know if u guys know but ign has the game translated if theres anything u guys r missing or needed help with any translations.

13. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

Didn't you guys hear? FAG-ENIX is pulling down all current, in progress, and complete ROMs/ISOs of their games that have been, will be, or are currently being translated, hacked, edited, or modified.

But that doesn't stop some hackers.

There is a forum on GBA Temp that is currently translating the Items and Menus of KH 358/2 Days.
    I have translated the LOAD Menu of the game. Actually, I just swapped the lang files for the Load menu. I swapped the Japanese one with the English one. That's right! The Load menu has multi-languages.