1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts ~ Birth By Sleep ~

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Shibuku_Dogenzaka, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Raises Hand***

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Yes... Ive beaten terra(took me 6h) and vens(8h) story and am in the middle of aqua(4h so far).... The only thing that sucks thought is that I dont understand the story....

3. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

the English version will be out in Sept so you wont have to wait that long to understand it or you could just read the story online :D

4. Renji217

I just beat the game.... Now all Im wating on is for someone to upload the english cutscene on youtube so I can understand the story.... Fun game.... Worth the wate.... 9.5/10....

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Those are surprisingly short.
    Then again, there are 3 character so I guess it's normal.

Though I was hoping for a more gameplay time.

6. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

There's more to do once you beat a character's story. There's a Last Episode to look forward to and a secret ending.
    I've spent an extra 30 hours with Terra at Mirage Arena. And I don't think I've done much at Mirage Arena with Aqua or Ventus. So yeah, it's longer than it seems.

7. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

i wish this was for ds ..................... well at least i have a psp so i can buy when i get money

8. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

May I ask what in the hell are you doing over here on these boards, sitting on your high horse while ranting your opinion in support for anti-piracy protection crap?

9. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

screw ap anti piracy can go to hell!

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You obviously don't know why it's there.

Wouldn't YOU want to protect something you made to make a profit?

If you make something, you need that money to live, make more products, etc...

I still buy my games obviously.

11. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

check the psp share section guys posted a prepatched jpn version with partial translation :) gogogo get it while its hot ;)

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Playing the whole Scenario on Hard/Proud, gonna get that secret ending and Last Episode.

13. supersonicjc

supersonicjc New Member

wow a lot of chat about BBS i cant wait for this game i still have a PSP and only for this reason now also has anyone heard more about the new DS title RE:CODED of the KH series i just saw it for pre order on amazon cant wait for that

14. Renji217

Im not that exited about re:coded.... to me it seemes like a filler....