1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts ~ Birth By Sleep ~

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Shibuku_Dogenzaka, Dec 7, 2009.

1. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

You can get guides on how to make your own pandora.

2. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

hopefully i wont have to, im too lazy. if we're lucky it'll be like kingdom hearts 358/2 days where they managed to fix it faily quickly for U and even quicker with E

3. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

yes i wish if ever thhe will be security for the game that it will be as easy to fix like 358/2 days:)

4. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Well, I've decided to reserve, and buy the USA version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. To save all the trouble of waiting for a USA patch. ;D

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Same.... I did that a week ago.... I can always get my friend to pandora mine back....

6. tarotmaniac

according to IGN(i think not sure what site i read it from) KH: Birth By Sleep is having an expected release date sometime in the summer, so thats around June-Aug. I'm hoping for a June release:D

7. olliebot

The first offical release date for 358/2 days was in august, but it was postponed till september. Almost all of the other games were released in semptember too, so I'm betting that's when it will be released.

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD not gonna happen, it's been like 2 months and they still haven't been able to fix the japanese version to play pirated.

I doubt it, i'm pretty sure that it's much easier to fix pirated DS games then it is to fix pirated psp games.

9. Renji217

UPDATE!!
    http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.pspgen.com/&ei=kLGKS4LoM5OesgPEvfGEAw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpspgen%26hl%3Den
    UPDATE!!

Looks like theres hope after all.... (>^~^)>

10. buuured

11. Sora1234

Whistles*

Just stating what I said a couple weeks ago.....

12. Renji217

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f119/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-crack-tutorial-beta-t260150/

I dont know if you guys know this but there has been a fix for quite some time now.... Or atleast I think its a fix.... I havent tried it but it seems to work for some.... Im gonna wate for the eng version....

13. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

The fix I believe was only released Friday (May 14th). I'm pissed, though. Hopefully the US one has better AP than this one so a new fix would have to be made. Sorry, but I think that we should buy the games and support developers for working hard to make them. I understand very limited Japanese, but I imported the game anyway.

14. tarotmaniac

I don't if its true but most places i have checked, mostly stores sites, list the release as summer of 2010 and 12/31/10 :|

15. Sora1234

12/31/10 = Placeholder.

16. tarotmaniac

placeholder? what does that mean?

17. Sora1234

Never mind. I just got word that the date has been set to September, 7.

18. olliebot

Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill are confirmed voice actors. :D

19. tarotmaniac

yeah i heard Leonard Nimoy's voice in the trailer of the official site.

20. buuured

Thats awesome btw has anyone played the fixed japanese version yet?