1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts ~ Birth By Sleep ~

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Shibuku_Dogenzaka, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Dont know yet.... If there is a new anti-piracy patch for it then Im guessing that people will just make a translation for the jap one so we can play that in eng.... assuming we do get a fix for the jap one....

2. cicgamer

cicgamer Well-Known Member

well think about it this way if there is a block for the jap version then there might be a block on the english version and they might be different in specs if they are able to break the block on the jap version they might have to break one for the english version as well either way i hope they patch it soon

3. Renji217

If there is a new anti-piracy patch on the eng version then Im probably just gona buy the game.... Theres no way I can wate for an eng fix.... The only thing keeping me from importing the jap game is the fact that I cant understand it....

4. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

looking forward to the US Version. Square Enix won't refuse the call of people who want it to be localized outside of Japan.

5. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Its Disney, so they have no Choice to release it in North America.

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

speaking of release, is there any official word when its coming to North America? from pages that i read tentative release dats is on May:| I hope not, i cant wait that long:((

7. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Well the DS game came out in the end of may for Japan and came out in the middle of September for NA.
    So it was roughly 4 1/2 months wait, so ya I'm guessing it comes out somewhere around May

8. tarotmaniac

if it came out in May for Jap and Sept for NA thats only 4 months and not 8:| but none the less 8 months from Jan 9 is May:| I hope it comes out earlier:|

9. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

It's probably either going to be released in september or december. All CoM versions were released in america in december and all the other games were released in america in september. Publishers tend to have a pattern when releasing their games. I mean, just look at pokemon.

10. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Summer Of 2010. ^_^

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

So no one manage to play the Japanese ISO yet ?

12. Renji217

No and I wouldnt hold my breath.... If it gets fixed then it gets fixed but from the looks of it everyone gave up hope....

13. tarotmaniac

release date is still TBA:|

14. cicgamer

cicgamer Well-Known Member

Of the CFW or the ENG version?

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

i got angry that everyone stopped making the japanese fix for bbs.

16. tarotmaniac

English Version :-<

17. Renji217

CFW is always TBA....

18. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

do you think its worth switching to OFW?

19. Renji217

If you have a PSP 1000/2000 and have money to import the game then yes since you can always pandora it back to CFW....

20. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

psp 1000: yes
    money: no
    pandra: no

.....dang