1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Link4everOot

Link4everOot New Member

For me, It loads up and everything. The thing is when I start to play the game after the few cutscenes, when Roxas gets out of bed and stands up after that the white Nobody symbol (means loading) finishes the games music gets stuck and the DSi its self freezes. Any suggestions?

-P.s I'm using R4i Ds Revolution, Firmware 1.30. I already tried the patch.

2. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

I dunno if it's still relative or not, but I'm using an acekard 2i with...akaio 1.7 or something, and the game works perfectly. No patch or anything. So I dunno

3. stellarsky08

stellarsky08 New Member

it worked on my R4 thank you so much :)

4. timothyli

timothyli New Member

This game is working 100% on my R4. All I did was switch from Moonshell to Wood R4.

To switch your firmware on your R4, just download the latest version of "Wood R4" (go to link and search "wood r4"), then drag the "_rpg" folder and the "ds_menu.dat" onto the root of your memory stick. Be sure to remove old Moonshell folders from your memory card like "moonshell.nds", "ds_menu.dat", the "_system_" folder and the "moonshl" folder.

Also, if you want to play with your old save datas, then you will need to rename all of your save datas to ".nds.sav" instead of ".sav"

For Example: 4215 - Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days - USA.sav to 4215 - Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days - USA.nds.sav

Hope this works for you! ;D

Filetrip: http://filetrip.net/

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

DON'T UPLOAD IT TO YOUR OWN FILE. Use the filetrip.net download. It is a GBAtemp exclusive.

6. pokegirl15150

pokegirl15150 New Member

How do you get this to work on no$gba
    ? The patched no$gba does not work.

7. im still having trouble with this it seems like ive tried everything from patching to trimming ect. im currently using the r4ids gold v1.4 with updates from r4isdhc (v1.09) because the updates wont download on the r4ids site.
    my progress so far with everything is...
    original:
    -[xenophobia] rom (english):mission modes fine but in the main game i get as far as when roxas wakes up then freezes (no black screen or anything)
    -japanese version (from romulation): same thing although in japanese XD
    -prepatched rom (from this thread): ditto
    after trimming:
    -prepatched: same as before
    after updates:
    -all: ditto
    after hex/patch thingie:
    [xenophobia]:again no good
    prepatched: same s#!t different bucket

this is really starting to annoy me because the price for the game instore is still about 60 bucks (AUD) and i really want this game T-T
    P.S: im starting to think its got something with the size of the game because its the largest on my card at the moment and seems to be the only one that doesnt work.

8. choopinho

choopinho New Member

i got it ^^ please send me a mail, i want to know if this way for manually hex edit KH rom function for any game.. my email is [email protected] i'm waiting your answer..

9. buthead358

buthead358 New Member

hi can anyone send me a link with a confirmed working dstt pre-patched rom of kh ds?

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Download this
    http://filetrip.net/f12011-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-18.html
    Then replace those 3 files with the ones in the files in the TTMENU
    Then a clean rom should work

11. buthead358

buthead358 New Member

lol i just downloaded a working one sorry for the stress johnx but it is a pretty good game.

12. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

I keep getting frozen at the beginning of day 255. Does the prepatched rom fix that?

Using AKAIO 1.7

13. LuckyTrouble77

This isn't the first time I've heard of somebody having an issue with this game on AKAIO 1.7. From what I can tell, neither ROM appears to fix this issue. You may need to downgrade to the last version of AKAIO for now until you complete the game.

14. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

Lol, I just updated to 1.7 like 2 days ago. but I'll downgrade and post results.

EDIT: You wouldn't ahppen to know where to find AKAIO 1.6 would you? it's not on there site anymore :/

15. LuckyTrouble77

16. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

Seems to be working now. Thanks for the help :D

17. aceberhel101

aceberhel101 New Member

errrr guys.... can anybody upload this stuff in the mega upload... seems like our site has removed the file and... i cant finds it anywhere...

18. jwgzhaopizz

jwgzhaopizz Member

Tirith, I am confirming that kh 358/2 -manually patched- (aka hex patch) works with r4i gold

19. GAME NERD

GAME NERD Well-Known Member

can someone please post a link to the pre patched rom that works for the r4i-sdhc from this website http://r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp please
    i've downloaded a lot of other versions but none of them work

20. GAME NERD

GAME NERD Well-Known Member

the link is broken