1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, I don't have ym (what ever it is).
    N5 is an R4 clone, so there is a chance that ysmenu may work on it. I don't know, as I have never tried. Other users may be able to help you out further.

2. knocked

knocked Member

your YM is your YahooMail just Logged in it on your yahoo messenger and it will be ok...I dont know how to use it

3. TirithRR

I don't have yahoo mail, or yahoo messenger, or aol, or msn, or icq, or any messenger services. :)

Just try out a few things in these topics. As long as you make a backup of what ever you currently have you won't lose anything, you can just revert back to the backup and fix anything that way.

(backup = copy the files from your card into a folder on your computer so you have them unchanged).

4. knocked

knocked Member

i forgot if it doesn't work ill buy EDGE

5. bkesse

bkesse New Member

Hi All,

I have AK2, i downloaded the latest office AK2 firmware update and followed the instructions.. BUT STILL the game does NOT work..

Any suggestions?

6. TirithRR

Use AKAIO 1.5.1, it is more compatible.

7. bkesse

bkesse New Member

UPDATE:

Using the latest AK2 firmware did NOT work, so I used the AKAIO 1.5.1 and it finally works GREAT

But,, and this is a big BUT, all the saved progress for other games on the card is lost. I even backup all the .sav filed before hand, did the AKAIO thing, started a game and stopped it (used Sonic Rush), then copied the old .sav back... Still lost all progress.

Any suggestions guys?

8. TirithRR

AKAIO defaults to a different save file naming style.

Acekard's official firmware is .NDS and .NDS.SAV
    AKAIO is .NDS and .SAV

You can either change the name of your save files. Or you can go into the AKAIO settings and change the save file settings.

9. bkesse

bkesse New Member

TirithRR

Thanks soo much for your help man,, I went in and changed the sav file setting (had no idea how to, but i figured it out) and the saved content shows up...

Thanks again

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

There were are here for!

11. kaipie1415

kaipie1415 New Member

Is there any way of getting this to work on an emulator? I'm buying a DS in the next couple of months but I just want to see if this games worth buying in the future.

12. Jonez001

I think! On No$GBA...

13. kaipie1415

kaipie1415 New Member

I keep trying it on there but it black screens once you select your difficulty :-\
    I got it working on iDeaS but the sound and f/ps were terrible...

14. Jonez001

Oh even after the patch?

15. kaipie1415

kaipie1415 New Member

Yup, I'll download and patch again just incase..

16. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

This GAME is AWESOME!

need a ds to play it.

17. Jonez001

Repeat: Ez - Flash users, update your firmwire (or kernel better said)

18. wolfie152

wolfie152 New Member

I HEXED IT AND ITS WORKING PERFECTLY YAYAYAYAYAYA FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1

19. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

Okay im really into problemos now XD, i have a r4 (dsi) gold edition with the latest english firmware (1.9) KH doesnt work with patched rom, with manually patching, and without patch. It bassicly freezes after you get gameplay (after the scene where Roxas wakes up) i really luv it if someone could help me

20. Kaizo18

Kaizo18 New Member

It works
    Thanks!!!!!! Finaly, because i have tried everything.