1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. paprika556er

paprika556er New Member

my ROM freezes anytime after i die. can anyone help me fix this?
    my ROM is the English one from this site, the xenophobia one?
    sorry for the missspell

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

How are you playing it (flashcart/emulator and version etc.) ?

3. fah7208

fah7208 New Member

I'm been playing the American version on Desume and it's been working well, bet it stopped during a cutscene on Day 197. Can somebody help me with this?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using the latest version. http://desmume.org/ Otherwise, use NO$GBA 2.6a/NO$ZOOMER to play past that point, and then you can switch back to DeSmuME if you want. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. Grinfo

Grinfo New Member

Hello, I tried readng through the whole topic but couldn't find the solution for M3 Real Sakura. I tried as if it were a normal M3 card using the hex edit but it still freezes after choosing the difficulty.
    The prepatched file only works for the R4 so is there anything I can do or is the M3 Sakura not working with KH?

6. noel is cool

noel is cool New Member

No$GBA umm download the Prepatched version from Megaupload and I'm still getting the black screen

7. kyou_suna_kohei

kyou_suna_kohei New Member

I know i would be the most stupid person to ask but i never patched before so how does it work??? rather, what should i do to patch it.....? and i use EDGE,,,,

8. SHAYYY

SHAYYY New Member

I have a standard r4 fro ds. I've downloaded about 3 or 4 different versions of KH and none of them work, I patched one so that it gets past the bed scene but now it freezes on day 14 if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

9. reecesmythe

reecesmythe New Member

played the us version patched up till just after the Halloween town boss then it dies in and around every cutscene is there any reason for this or is it because i have a European ds

trying a patched version of the European version one will i get the same problem

i am using a fire card (i think it is like a r4 but i dont know)

10. yomama358

yomama358 New Member

Well i have an r4i gold and its not working at all every time when roxas wakes up at the beginning it freezes

11. kjhgfdsa123456789

kjhgfdsa123456789 Active Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158107
    Guys, if you look on here, this is another way to patch it. I did it on my ItouchDS and it works flawlessly. Also you wanna update your flashcard so know it'll work.

12. yomama358

yomama358 New Member

If anyone has the r4i gold just hold A until your on the main menu
    ENJOY

13. tt7

tt7 Active Member

how do u make it work on the ackard 2 im sorry i just dont want to read 64 pages

14. chainxsalama

chainxsalama New Member

Im having a sound problem with 358/2 Im running it on No$zoomer 2.3.0.2. the gameplay is perfect its smooth it was a bit slowmotionish at first but I changed the update intervals to 60 and it worked like a charm however the sound is very very staticish you can hear barely anything behind that static. However when I pause the game the background music is perfect but when I unpause its all choppy and full of static I have tried ctrl + r but it didn't resolve the problem. Does anyone know why?

15. hackerdestroyer999

hackerdestroyer999 New Member

LOL kinda wrong a lil but it fixed my prob about my prob about this and i got prob about to final fantasy thnks

16. n00bofdestiny

n00bofdestiny New Member

i download the no cash gba patched 2.6 and it works fine with my kingdom hearts. i copy the patch and paste it to my old nds emulator but every my game except kh and mario party. the language of it change into unknown?? i want the languange is english again. pleaseee help meeeeeee :'(
    sorry i dont speak english very good

17. kjhgfdsa123456789

kjhgfdsa123456789 Active Member

JUST USE GOOGLE GOD DAMN IT!!! Sorry but try using google. When I typed in "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days patch" and the first link gave it to me!!!

18. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

Using the the pre patched rom with r4 1.18 and ysmenu. was working fine but im on day 120 and i get a black screen at beasts castle

19. rqanduq

rqanduq Member

AK2i with 4.21 firmware
    I've tried downloading this game 4-5 times, but when I go to the game, it takes a long time to load and after I chose the difficulty on the main game, the game becomes black. I've tried the US and Europe versions, but they still don't work. This only happens on the main game. Any suggestions?

20. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

How can I put AR codes into this patched game? They won't show up even though it's on the top of the list.