1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Ahh, never give up my friend, there is always a way to get rid of anti-piracy.

2. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Doesn´t work on Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.5 firmware (loader updated). Neither prepatched and unpatched

3. hey, im playing this game on my ds lite using a supercard ds one, the game plays smoothly and everything but when I have a problem after I have saved the game. It saves perfectly like the message comes up "save successful" etc, but when I turn of the ds and go to replay both screens go white and a message comes up saying " unknown SD format" anyone know how to overcome this problem? I have tried all that everyone keeps telling me.

4. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

How do I get this to work on my Acekard 2. I have never patched before.

5. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

there's a prepatched rom on the first page, it works for YSMENU.

6. Linker

Linker New Member

There's a different problem I'm having... A good fifty-something days into the game, I'm supposed to be following Petey from place to place in one area, but as soon as he reaches the first spot he notices me despite the fact that I'm not moving, he's well within my sights and I'm well out of his. Anyone else having this issue?

7. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with that one ...

8. nevermelter

nevermelter New Member

I finished the game with no problems what so ever on my DSTTi, the initial instructions by manually editing from 0C to 37 work just fine as long as you follow it correctly. Even if you don't know understand a single thing after opening the KH rom with XVI32 you can still do it easily.

9. 06sentra413

06sentra413 Member

funny. all of you guys are having issues but when i downloaded from here in the roms section, it works perfectly fine. im on day 120 something and it hasnt freezed or anything. i have an acekard 2i with akaio 1.5 with loader update cause of zelda lol also i have a ds lite

10. kiruxmaro

kiruxmaro New Member

Thx 4 da Advice bro really works!! no more black screen in my R4.

11. lolzytehracer

lolzytehracer New Member

the thing works but then sometimes it freezes randomly and you'll need to restart it a few times for it to work 100%

12. firerod77

firerod77 New Member

Can someone please answer? I have the DSTT firmware 1.17 and after i choose my difficulty level the screen goes blank. I don't know how to patch the rom either. can anyone help?

13. rafaelo1987

rafaelo1987 New Member

just a question
    it works perfect on mission mode
    but on story mode it stops when the scene goes loading right aftr roxas gets up frm bed at the very beginning
    using r4i, v1.30b on a DSi 1.33

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Update to 1.17a12 unofficial. That should fix it. http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/DSTT_v1.17a12unofficial_English.rar

15. WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito New Member

R4i SDHC.... 1.33
    at first didn't work until bed time
    after unpacking/packing using DSBUff works until day 14 keeps freezing
    anyone know how to fix?

16. anandjones

Apparently you can use your save-file with the Japanese version ROM and play the Day 14 mission, save after, and switch back to (U) etc. and get past it.

17. xia0magic

xia0magic New Member

It seems that mine doesn't work.After the cutsence in day 7 where roxas woke up,the game just freezes.

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Read the first post to find out how to fix it.

19. WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito New Member

@anandjones Hmmm which Japanese version ROM? a patched one? or clean rom?

20. anandjones

Any, as long as you can get it to run.