1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. chewbakka5

chewbakka5 New Member

Hi, I'm new here and i haven't got much experience with stuff like patching and don't know what people mean by when they sat TTDS or something else like that.I currently have an r4 card and it's in the condition when I got it so I haven't change anything.So someone who has a r4 card with this game working on it, could they please give me step by step instructions on how to make it work and not use any abbreviation.

Thanks, chewbakka5.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

give me a few mins to give you a link with the rom pre patched

here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6KS2WWC

3. HellsingDog

HellsingDog Active Member

Reading some of the posts on in this place and I haven't seen a comfirmation about if this rom - when patched - works on an R4. I have an R4i SDHC, - though the website in the box tells me to go to an R4 gold website (weird, I know). Last time I tried to do use KH in the R4, it loads to the menu, but freezes after I click anything (goes black)

1. Does anyone know what clone my card is? if it is? (cuz I want to get a ysmenu as well on it, last time i tried, it the ysmenu wont boot games.

2. Does KH US patched or, hex edited on R4's in general? hopefully mine?

4. lenardo2

lenardo2 Active Member

try downloading the pre-patched version then see.

5. regor412

regor412 Active Member

ive beaten it on r4

6. Jaycub925

Jaycub925 New Member

Screw it I'm buying it

7. Acme499

Acme499 Member

where do you get the patch? For my TTDS after i pick the difficulty it just goes blank.

8. charky

charky New Member

Does anyone know if it works on R4i? i've never needed to patch anything on it before, but there's always a frst time...

9. Mandoo1011

Mandoo1011 New Member

I did the manual patch described in the first post of this thread and that fixed the problem on my DSTT.

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Download the Pre-Patched rom on the first post of this thread.

11. flhardromer09

flhardromer09 Member

can someone with the manual hex editor who has a working rom tell me the whole row of the hexs where the 37 is plz? i may have done 2 37s and its not working, im using TTDS

12. terserah

terserah New Member

is the download link posted in https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4215_-_Kingdom_Hearts_358-2_Days_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/
    the working one or? im sorry im a noob and i dont speak english well. Secondly, i just want to ask how to check your flash card firmware? im using acekard 2 i on my ndsi, can someone help me how to check the firmware?

13. someone321

someone321 New Member

Yep, working on cyclo DS 1.56 beta.
    Thanks to this post i can play the game
    i want the most.

14. terserah

terserah New Member

looks like the game that i got from https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4215_-_Kingdom_Hearts_358-2_Days_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/ is not working on my acekard 2i, so i hex edit the game and i tested the game, played on story mode, okay the game passed on the difficulty level with no problem. And then i get more cut scene and when the day 7 arrives the screen went black and the music keeps on playing, anyone can share some help?

15. irismichael

irismichael New Member

uhmm.. okaay.. can you tell me how to make this game works on R4 cause I'd done what I should from the instruction... yet.. it's still won't go past the level selection..........

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Try the pre-patched rom

17. 123321456654

123321456654 New Member

i cant play with either of em u use it after u pick a file its just music playin without anythin showing up i think it doesnt work for R4

18. theonezx

theonezx New Member

Oh man.....this is what I hate when it comes to this.So many things to do.....and I'm not that good in hacking or sumthin....

19. Deceiver92

Deceiver92 New Member

its working for me, i patched the game and i am playing it now. i use DSTT

20. pootygray

pootygray Member

:[ It works on my DS-X , fw 1.12?

I used the prepatched download and newarm7 thing o-o. Seems to work fine, granted I haven't played past day 11.