1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. fullmetaljon

fullmetaljon New Member

I have Latest Firmware 1.18 and R4 I did your instructions at top of page and it works now! Thank you! I used to get a black screen after new game start, NO MORE!

2. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

Im really confused with all this computer speak and dnot know where im coming or going. I have an r4 with version 1.18 and I havent done any patching as I dont understand a word of it all I get so far is a black screen aftr choosing diffrculty what do I need to do to make it work then? A detailed description of patching for an r4 version 1.18

3. lenardo2

lenardo2 Active Member

Dam! then i guess i shouldn't even bother downloading as i have EZ Flash Vi too :(

4. firerod77

firerod77 New Member

How do you even patch it on?

5. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

dang "THE KING" is really cool in the mission mode lol!! love the opposite color of the keyblade!

6. kirbyscool

kirbyscool New Member

used the rom on original r4 with firmware 1.18. i could load the rom, went into single player selected difficulty then when it started i got a black screen.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

So try one of the MANY fixes posted on the first page, include the Ysmenu firmware based on the 1.17a07 DSTT Firmware.

8. shinra358

shinra358 Guest

Clean and patched from first post do not work on my R4i Revolution from www.r4li.com . I havent even heard this one mentioned. I hope I dont have a fake one or something....

9. OTL

OTL New Member

I don't really know what to do...
    I have DSTT.

10. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

I'm having a crazy weird problem.
    I was able to play this game no problem before my SD card went haywire and now, when I try to play it with EDGE and it's lates 1.6 OS version I am getting the same problems as everyone else...
    This is frustrating... >___<

11. Kentern

Kentern New Member

Prepatched ROM worked on my DSTT ^^ Happy

12. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

So does that mean this won't work on edge. Because I RELY on downloading.

13. tastygaara

tastygaara New Member

right clearly the rom is the problum so it could just be that someone needs to put a new one on.

14. TH3 SCARFATH3R

TH3 SCARFATH3R New Member

EVERYONE WITH R4 V1.18!!!! USE THE MANAUL PATCH HELP ON FIRST PAGE TO GET TO WORK!!! SO FAR THE GAME LOADS PAST DIFFICULTY SELECTION!!!

15. Xperius

Xperius Member

Erm guys.. Theres this auto patched KH 358/2 days in the RomUlation list.. I had this previous month already >_< Pre-patched = AWESOMENESS.
    Post Merge: [time]1260317186[/time]
    Here's the link from another thread on page 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMXWUQKN , sometimes looking trough things will clear it all up.

16. brandneweyes

brandneweyes New Member

im using an edge it says save file cannot found s0mething like that... what should i do?

17. rupertson009

rupertson009 Well-Known Member

Did you tried my Hold A Technique from the Prepatched Rom?

18. snuggerdog

snuggerdog Active Member

19. shinra358

shinra358 Guest

Ahhh, I got it to work on the said card I mentioned above by turning off the soft reset function. No more white/black screen (for now)....

20. Cyang

Cyang New Member

thanks for the manual patch instruction. I did everything as it told me to do and now the ROM works, no more black screens hooray!