1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

Jaycub925 update your kernel http://www.r4ds.com/index_en.htm

2. jsambition

jsambition New Member

mine works for no$gba!! after did the hex thing i did mission mode once then i played story then story worked for me! but story mode didn't work for me until i did mission mode for some odd reason

3. E_Snap

E_Snap New Member

I have a CycloDs Evolution, and at their site, it told me i wouldnt have to patch roms. i am getting the same "after-patch" problem that everyone else does!!!! is there any way to fix this??

4. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

E_Snap: What firmware version are you using? KH works fine with the latest Cyclo firmware, which is 1.56 Beta 3. You just need the clean rom, no hexing or patching, and the latest firmware and it should run fine.

5. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Does it work on M3Real without patching? Not here ;-)

6. masters014

masters014 New Member

hey thanks for the info for getting it patch..

7. satmadboy

satmadboy New Member

This works for R4 card
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IWBGB1W3

8. pok3

pok3 New Member

This also works on a DSTT with firmware v.1.17a07 (unofficial) ;D
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IWBGB1W3

9. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

well it works on cyclo latest firmware.yes cool.

10. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

It also work on my R4I RTS SDHC lastest firmwire

11. twitch153

twitch153 New Member

Okay....Soooo,I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a noob. I have an R4 v1.25 SDHC. I want to play this game,pretty badly. Alas,I am poor :[ So if anyone has any tips at all,I'd appreciate the help alot. But if anyone's got bugus to say. PLEASE! Don't bother replying.

12. Jaycub925

Jaycub925 New Member

Using Acekard2 latest firmware no akaio and it doesnt work help!!!????!!!!????!?!?!?!???!!?!?! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

13. thejaxsta

thejaxsta Member

Huh, well I downloaded the pre-patched version so the beginning with the credits and character intro works fine now, but I get to the first section 'Day 7' and it freezes (music and all) when it hits the next black screen after Roxas gets out of bed. Using an R4 SDHC, not sure about the firmware or version (sorry). Anyone able to offer any advice?

14. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

It sounds like a Firmwire problem or you have a wrong pre-patched game

I've downloaded a unpatched game and it works for me if you want me to upload it to
    my megaupload account just say it and I'll upload it for you

15. thejaxsta

thejaxsta Member

I'm testing out the manual patch now but if it's still not working I'll let you know. Thanks very much.
    Post Merge: [time]1259754101[/time]
    Manual patch didn't work the first time, but I took your advice into account and updated the firmware and it's all good now. Thanks!

16. hamjambo

hamjambo Active Member

I noticed something kinda funny. the (E) release and the (U) release both link here but do these methods work for both versions of the game?

17. Luxtra

Luxtra New Member

18. SixtyyNine

SixtyyNine New Member

nice one, got this game on my r4 now :D

19. hantjrwk

hantjrwk New Member

r4 sucks. so i'm damn angry. wanna play the master piece!!

20. jusoh

jusoh New Member

is this patch really working ? after i patch the rom , yes , i passed the black screen after selecting difficulties but after the first cutscenes , the screen went black again and the sound went crazy , what the hell man ?!
    i'm using r4 v1.5 /nds lite