1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Zero.EXE

Zero.EXE Well-Known Member

I am using this Acekard2i AKAIO.1.5 + Loader 11_18_2009 + Cheats 10_27_09
    but I everytime i go into mission mode as a single player and pic any character then try to pick the mission I want it freezes the screen goes black and the music continues to play I tested it a bunch of times can anyone help me?!?!?!

2. Toki12

Toki12 New Member

white screen of death :O

3. Jaynguyen10

Jaynguyen10 New Member

On my acekard 2i, its works , but when it done talking and goes to day 7 it freezes.

4. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

I followed the link tirithRR gave at the top of this page to megaupload and the rom works great on my dslite using an r4i sdhc with a 8gb sandisk msd NO problems at all ?the game starts up with a bit of music ect and theres a little story thing going on in the background then it just goes into the game it looks like a very good game actually.good luck to anyone who is struggling with it

5. spark09

spark09 New Member

No$2.6 gba is working well with this game! Thank you for the help. =]

6. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

strange...works on my R4i Gold fine... i just had to patch it manualy and then tried the "A button" trick (as i stated before).Weird to see so many people having this problem.

I do have to "report" (if it matters) that it froze after the 4th mission (or something like that) ...but worked fine afterwards

7. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

mine is up to the 10th day on the game and its still fine with no problems apart from i dont know where to go next !its a good game shame about all the talking in it by the spikyhaired peeps.

8. JazzLa

JazzLa New Member

i download this one first but after i choose a difficulty it just hanged or freeze but after i do the patch that TirithRR posted it works!!! i can play it now thanks for the patch i wanted this game so much Tnx TirithRR!!!!!!!

9. fiear

fiear New Member

R4 firmware 1.18 with YSmenu, hex is best, simple, quick, easy, and totally playable, loveing the game, thanks all.

10. Kawauso

Kawauso New Member

Does this game take a long time to load or is the game frozen? on my acekard 2i i can get to the main menu and start story mode. the screen turns black and nothing happens for like 30 seconds. is it loading and i'm just impatient or is the ROM frozen in its tracks?

11. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

you know if you want to play this game so much, why not just buy it? No use looking for a fix because you have to use hex editing and if it doesn't work it wont work

12. Bladeliger

Bladeliger Member

Wow its works.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Note:I using a r4 III

13. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

It works fine for me without patching or do anything like that. I'm using M3 Real with the latest firmware ;D

14. thejam1

thejam1 New Member

i can't save still. when i try to save while im in game the screen just freezes

15. blueshad1

blueshad1 New Member

works with TTDS manual patch

16. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

For all edge users, this won't work either.:(

17. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

yeah the hex editor did the trick on r4 v1.18
    Post Merge: [time]1259325394[/time]
    I just finish testing the hex fix on the USA rom and Europe rom and it works perfectly on R4 v1.18 without YSMenu.
    Post Merge: [time]1259325563[/time]
    seems 2 me like the R4 isn't dead yet hehe :D

18. Zero.EXE

Zero.EXE Well-Known Member

Hold X while booting

19. Jaycub925

Jaycub925 New Member

Mine says cannot access sav file and I using an r4 with unknown firmware never updated it though :-\

20. GothiqueFTW

GothiqueFTW Well-Known Member

I have a R4 Advance, I tried everything except the manual hex, and they didn't work.
    Is the manual hex worth trying or should I give it up?