1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TirithRR, Sep 26, 2009.

1. lucaxd

lucaxd New Member

i have a R4 III upgrade but i can't play this game,and everybody is saying to update my firmware,how i supost to do that?and to patch the game neds the USA version or the japan version?

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Check out the common issues thread for updating your firmware and check out the first page for instructions to patch a clean KH USA rom or download the prepatched rom. :)

3. lucaxd

lucaxd New Member

there is anything there saying in how to update my firmware

4. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

Hey uh guys, it's me again. Is there anyone who has a save data that works on SuperCard DS One? Because for some reason all of the save files I've been putting on it just keeps coming up blank. Just so you know, I'm using the 4215 Xenophobia (U) Version and I'm the person that got a data corruption at day 302.

5. dryoshi

dryoshi New Member

doesn't work on G6 real either gos up to difficulty then freezes haven't tried patch but probably wont work

6. ohsnapdizzle!!

ohsnapdizzle!! New Member

the hex for the R4i made it only made mission mide playable and thats with being as guest play

7. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

u can just go google kingdom hearts patched game. i saw alot of stuff 'bout it try it out

8. limmiao

limmiao New Member

just patch my DSTT by using manual patch...works perfectly...
    before patch = screen turns white after selecting difficulty
    after manual patch = works perfectly
    thanks a lot...enjoying the game now...hehe

9. gtman1

gtman1 New Member

Im getting an error that it cant load the rom.Im using ndstt 1.17 update.Is there a way to make it work.

10. argh no good name

argh no good name New Member

if someone only posts a link to a site wich U can download the patched game for free(working,of course),it would be great.I tried but my r4 SDHC wont buckle up a NOTCH ??? :'( where did it go wrong...

11. wind667

wind667 New Member

I'm new to all this, but i've got a black screen staring at me after i chose a level....
    I've tried the patch but it just flashes up on the screen for a few seconds and then disappears.

How can i slove this?
    :S

12. riksto

riksto New Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMXWUQKN
    This rom worked better for my acecard 2dsi, but i think it crashes after the first cutscene. Mission mode works though but you cant save since you have to choose guest.

13. hackeroh

hackeroh New Member

dd
    Post Merge: [time]1257643885[/time]
    I have R4i Ultra
    Before patch It froze on "difficulty screen"
    After patch hex code "37" it froze on second story screen. SOUND Is frozen.

14. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

Uh. Hey. Anyone gonna help me with my problem?
    Post Merge: [time]1257652195[/time]
    If anyone can post a save that works on SuperCard DSOne, I will be very happy. I just lost my data again. This time day 297. With the best Keyblade and stuff. T_T In .sav format preferably. I'm begging you. ANYONE.

15. narshi

narshi New Member

so how do we get it fixed cause ive tryed manly all the websites and they dont work still comes with black screen

16. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

r u sure cuz i tried a website that had a patched version of the game and it worked

17. magicruner22

magicruner22 New Member

My Kingdom hearts 358/2 days (J) ROM is working on my R4 but yesterday i upgrade my firmware and add the U ROM, then i run the ROM. The start menu didn't show up it was only a black screen and it said ``Unable to read data. Turn power OFF and reinsert the Game Card.ยดยด I reinsert my game card a hundred times and tried to run the game but the same thing was happening all over the time. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

18. romulation529

romulation529 New Member

My game keeps freezing on day 352 I have the patched rom what's going on?

19. Appolymi

Appolymi New Member

Thanks!! The manual patch works perfectly! :p
    Post Merge: [time]1257982346[/time]
    Thanks, used hex editor neo for the manual patch on a TTDS, worked perfectly!

20. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

For me, the hex editor bypassed the piracy check, but now none of the cutscene play (the DVD quality ones). All the game graphic cutscenes work, but since the DVD Quality ones don't work, I can only do missions (I'm level 100 with all characters unlock so no big, but it's annoying).
    Post Merge: [time]1257994501[/time]
    Ok. Just for good measure. The ROM Hex-Editied by XVI32 works on SuperCard DSOne Version 3.10 if you set patch to fix Downplay. So for all yous SuperCard users out their, download XVI32, upgrade firmware to 3.10, and set patch to fix Downplay and all shall be fine.