1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gohanssj2a99, Apr 9, 2009.

1. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Sadly i have a feeling its only going to be in japanese i hope it would come out in english even if its the US one! I cnt wait to get this game it look WICKED!! I luv the kh series played them and beatten them all! Its a wicked game loved it!

2. evildante97

evildante97 New Member

looks really good kingdom hearts is one of square enixs best

3. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

4. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

*sigh* I relay on roms because I can't find a ds game store here in our place.
    I hope they release it on english too. But I'm sure they will because it's not kingdom hearts final mix thingy

5. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

*sigh* the release of the (U) version is still on August. so we'll have to wait for 2 months. And don't forget Square Enix still has an anti-piracy (I'm sure KH will have one) so we'll still have to wait more than 2 months,bummer.

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Nah, dont worry. The anti-piracy will be done with pretty quickly. Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star 0...pretty quick work.

7. strygwyr_25

strygwyr_25 New Member

Looking at the videos of the gameplay of this game, it looks as if it's going to push the boundaries of NDS graphics; like Ninja Gaiden. The frame rate looks decent and it doesn't seem to lag even with all the bright sparkly stuff that SE likes to add in their games (especially KH). This game is going to be awesome.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17840

9. pyrokinetic

pyrokinetic Member

its not working!!!!!!
    after the difficulty select it blacks out =[

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Post in that topic then.

11. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

it worked fine woth my R4DS

12. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

the jap has a anti-piracy so the (E)&(U) will most likely have it too though since it will most likely be a popular game a patch will be made soon after it is released no doubt.

13. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

many gamers are really desperate for this game, just don't have the patience to wait...

14. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

strange anti piracy though.its working on no$gba and im on day 96 right now (except its in jap and i do not understand a thing)

15. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

dude i cant wait for the (U) or (E) one cuz i will be downloading it then

16. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

okay its august. any date yet for the (E)&(U) release yet?

17. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

if you kh 358/2 days is not working 4 you download desmume emulator run the game but short while it will show you a thing that tells bla bla bla bla choose keep blocking.for extra speed go config frame skip choose 9 and whoula you got full running kh 358/2 days playing in full speed .
    NOTE: If you want normal speed choose 5

18. aizen1216

aizen1216 Member

The (U) release date is september 29th and (E) release date is october 9th.

19. chizhangtoast

chizhangtoast Member

wow i didn't know that the storylines in kingdom hearts were so interdependent

20. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

And very difficult im stuck at day 349