1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gohanssj2a99, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, they're PS2 games.

2. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

i love chain of memories

3. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

i
    m a big fan of KH series so i cant wait

4. king_leo

same it rock so you like it so you rock!

5. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

thank you very much
    [​IMG]

6. mrmcfreak

mrmcfreak New Member

no, chains for ps2 was a rerelease of a gba game, it DID come out before 2.................

also, nobody has mentioned this yet, but the best thing is this game has either online or local mp(maybe even both!!) which means instead of relying on(babysitting) donald and goofy you can kick heartless ass with 3 of your friends...

its about roxas when he was part of organization XIII and so mp you get to play as other member of the group

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I knew that the PS2 game was a rerelease of the GBA game. But I didn't realize the GBA game came out so early.

I didn't get a PS2 until very late into it's life, so I didn't get into Kingdom Hearts until 2 already came out. I started with KH1, then played KH2, and didn't know that Chain of Memories existed. Then someone told me about Chain of Memories and I bought it for the GBA.

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

same here i got the ps2 very late (cause i prefered my n64 and gamecube at the time). My friend told me to play it, i liked then played 2, i wouldn't of known Chain of Memories existed either.

but i havn't played it

9. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

lol. that dog rocks.

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

box art ^_^

[​IMG]

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's probably too much to hope that the Japanese release has English as an optional language like Chrono Cross did, isn't it?

I hate the idea of waiting until September when I know there will be a version available in March!

12. DisgaeaGod101

DisgaeaGod101 Well-Known Member

its like before to during KH2

his stuggles in the org. XIII and how he got to be in it

13. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

i have just watch trailer in youtube
    awesome man,i wish i can play it soon enough

14. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

This year Pokemon Platinum, GTA : Chinatown Wars, and now this. Life is complete.

15. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Oh, and it is too much too hope for anti piracy too.

16. xxhermit6xx

xxhermit6xx Well-Known Member

An English version has been confirmed and is coming soon http://na.square-enix.com/khdays/

17. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

They already made a website?

*yawn* Cooooool~~~~.....

18. king_leo

*yawn* cant wait

19. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

Saw the video
    and personally i cant wait for it!

20. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

dont know if much people know this but its not only roxas as a organization member, but its also a background story of the organization itself as a whole i guess. its actually supposed to be Organization XIV (14) because on the link that hermit posted up it shows screenshots of the game. 1 of the screen shots shows a girl with her hood covering her face. now if my sources are correct, i think i know her name but thats on a need to know bases.