1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gohanssj2a99, Apr 9, 2009.

1. piggyman

piggyman Well-Known Member

It looks pretty cool. I've actually never played a KH game, so this'll probably be my first.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

That'd be a bad idea, for reasons already discussed in the thread :)

That is, if you care about the storyline at all.

3. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

you should play 1 and 2 before you play this one and first play 1 then chain then 2

4. TirithRR

I wouldn't say that Chains has to be played between 1 and 2. Even though Chains lies in between 1 and 2 according to the chronological order of the story, the order of releases puts 1, 2, then Chains.

To get the real intended storyline feel, you should play it in that order. The questions and subsequent answers you get by playing them according to release order give you the "OMG!" "Really?" "Wow, I understand now!" moments that are great in this video game series.

5. piggyman

piggyman Well-Known Member

Are KH 1 & 2 also available on the DS? Because if they are, I will download them right now.
    If not, then I can forget about playing them.

6. TirithRR

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are both PS2 games.

They work perfectly on PCSX2 0.9.6 though.

Chain of Memories is a GBA game.

7. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Alternatively, you can buy the PS2 games, since by now, you can get them as either pre-owned or Platinum Games.

You may get Chains of Memory, but I find it easier to play on GBA than a emulator, personally.

8. TirithRR

There is a remake of Chain of Memories for the PS2 as well.

9. What if there are Anti-Piracy, sure we'll get through it but we would have to wait more longer, :'( also what if it's the same thing with the problem of Grand Theft Auto China Town Wars, where you have to patch it just to play the game, and i would love to play multiplayer with my friends, also i don't really mind if i purchase the game, it's actually worth it.

10. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

hmm. ive never seen the remake of chain of memories for the ps2. interesting.

11. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

I hope it will be something connected with the touch screen (the actual gameplay).

12. TirithRR

I hope the touch screen is optional. I personally dislike it, it's gimmicky. Games like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 or Chrono Trigger where you can play without the touch screen, but can use the touch screen if you want, are perfect. Games like Magical Starsign and that Sonic RPG that force you to use the Touch Screen are annoying.

13. Troublesome222

Troublesome222 Well-Known Member

The chinatown wars thing was bypassed by downloading a patch.

And yeah, multiplayer kingdom hearts would be so cool. I think I read somewhere that it is...

14. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

cant wait for this seeing as im the biggest KH fanboy EVER

15. king_leo

16. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Considering that they're going for a similiar experience to the PS2 games, touch screen function will probably be either high optional or ignored altogether.

17. king_leo

yes but co-op is the best i think because you can be axil and he rocks so much!!!!!!!

18. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i agree with Magical Starsign, i mean that game is annoying, period. i liked the controls for Sonic RPG though.

19. flameman

flameman New Member

Cant wait for this game to come out, im sure this game is going to be a big hit to the Nintendo Ds.

20. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

I hope it was as good and successful as The World Ends With You.