1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. taelusramza

taelusramza New Member

Hmm. I read in an earlier post that Normatt had released updated loaders for AKAIO-- but the loader site seems to still have the 5/23 ones up with the Animal Crossing update. Is there actually a newer set of loaders out-- and might they be the problem? Whenever I save on my actual DSi it seems to either corrupt my data or erase it altogether.

2. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

Agent Wooly here.
    I have deperatly tried several things, but with no success. I have a M3real and am now trying the patch thing and the edit thing :)

Wooly over and out!

3. tifachan

tifachan Member

Mine keeps locking up on the tutourial after you get into Twilight Town for the first time(the jump and grab one I think, my Japanese is a bit rusty). I tried the patched and unpatched on CycloDS 1.55b1.

Nevermind it's working, my R button was just messed up because my friend dropped my DS apparently.

4. SHINIGAMISAMA108

SHINIGAMISAMA108 New Member

thanks to m0ony the patch really works!!!! not in the no&gba but yes on N5 firm version 1.30

5. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Will it work on R4i - SDHC ???

6. Rapt0r

Rapt0r New Member

is it possible by tomorrow all these problems will be solved and there will be one working version for all i keep freezing after he gets outta bed in the story mode AK2i new firmware 4.17 is what im using getting a little annoying the mission mode works np though for guest, anyone else having this issue?

-Rap

7. koyuki01

koyuki01 New Member

I everybody. I found the solution at our problem.

Right here's how to fix it ....

Use ultraedit

http://www.ultraedit.com/

and open the rom and search for string : 01 E2 0C 51 00 0D

Change the 0C to 37.

It's not my invention but I don't remember what website I found that.

PS : Excuse me for my bad english. I was french.

8. Rapt0r

Rapt0r New Member

tried that still hasnt solved my problem of it freezing after the cutscene with him getting out of bed, ne help would be appreciated

-Rap

9. ScorpioNN

ScorpioNN Member

Same problem here, I have AK2i and it freezes after the bed scene...
    I wonder if thats AK2i only problem?...

I guess I'll stick with no$gba for now... :\

PS: I wonder if the english version will have the same problems when it will be dumped....

10. eterniawolf

eterniawolf New Member

The rom I downloaded was suppose already have the patch on it, but I guess it didn't. I would have patched it myself the first time, but I can't get on 4shared from this computer. After getting on a computer that can get on 4shared and downloading the patch, I patched it myself and BEHOLD! It works! Thanks for your patch! ^_^

11. What's wrong with my EDGE, I saw some people already comment about the r4 and m3. Apparently to other people using EDGE it works fine, but I still get the anti-piracy black page on mine. can anyone clear that up?

12. Firefrog

Firefrog Member

I think it will have those as well, Chrono Trigger was the same. Both it's (J) and (U) version needed patching, or else you would stay stuck in that portal loop. I hope this patch works for the US release as well, or that we get a similar patch if it's different.

13. eterniawolf

eterniawolf New Member

I may not have an EDGE, but you probably just need to patch it since mine did the same thing before I patched it.

14. ScorpioNN

ScorpioNN Member

Yeah... I also hope there will be a patch for AK2i...

15. awssk8er

awssk8er Member

Confirmed:

Does not work on Acekard2i on the DSi (Firmware 4.16), and my G6Real DS.

Black screen after the first menu.

If I test it on my iTouch DS, I will get back to you guys.

I just tried the patch on my Acekard, and it didn't work.

16. sadboy

sadboy Guest

any patch for acekard2i or r4i post if fix comes thanks for working on pc link emulator

17. Rapt0r

Rapt0r New Member

yea thanks guys for working hard for these current problems im just gonna wait it out for a day or 2 probly be some progress then, thanks again

-Rap

18. Eraser0627

Eraser0627 Member

what do you mean "open the rom?"

19. Timmeh23

Timmeh23 New Member

has anyone tried the last option in the start menu? i believe its quit and if so if you try it the game will lock up(it does on me anyway :( ). just felt i should put that out there. other than that its fully playable though so i guess for a 100% bypass to the security we'll just have too wait a little longer

20. Oh thanks. but I have a stupid question -.-'' how do you actually patch the game? I'm sorry I'm kind of new to the whole techy things in the DS. thanks for the help! :D