1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

this works so easily for dstt :D

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Does this work with AKAIO 1.5? ???

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

4. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

y dont download the us version now

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

or else they'll get suspicious, or you'll get popular

6. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Hey im using acekard2i with the lastest firmware soo 1.5 and its still not working help please.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Like someone before that mentioned, the patch by anandjones works on certain types of flashcarts. If your one doesn't work atm. Wait for a fix or try gbatemp. The patch worked on my r4 III upgrade. Try upgrading your firmware, it might work if you do or try look for an AR code?

8. moz123

moz123 New Member

hey anyone else get the problem with pence on day could be another anti piracy thing

9. timberland

timberland New Member

Any news on the R4 patch yet?

10. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Well, the Pre-patched version works on DSTT will extreme ease, and since DSTT and Ysmenu R4s are similar, wouldn't it work on R4 in theory?

11. makenic101

makenic101 Well-Known Member

Hi i downloaded the KH game that is olready patched with a sav file attached from the linkg Mr. gokuguy posted. and it work my only problem is its japanese is there a way to change it to english?

12. ashtonwright

ashtonwright New Member

i'm still having problems getting the patch to work. i've followed the instructions renamed the file etc. but it still does not load on my N5 nor does it load on the ideas. so i do not if im doing something wrong or it is just not working on the n5? anyone else got it working on the n5?

i know its been a while since last post, so i dont think i will be getting any responses but thought i'd contribute

13. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

Yeah, exact same thing here onr R4 SDHC

14. fricky

fricky New Member

Hello guys .. i got a bad bath Acekard 2.1 and I must use SP version of official Acekard frimware (4.22) -- can I play this game (in english) on this card pls? Thx so much for any answer ;)

15. jwgzhaopizz

jwgzhaopizz Member

This wont work on my r4i gold firmware 1.4 i think