1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. aussiedragon975

aussiedragon975 Active Member

good for u and ur dstt or whatever it is that doesnt help anyone geez :(

2. zero_mz

zero_mz Member

r4i hav too many errors when loading almost every roms....u should try swithing to a different Flash Cart aussiedragon975...try acekard 2i...u wont regret it...trust me

or go to http://gbatemp.net
    ...they have akaio 1.4...just download it...its free...hope it helps..

3. johnmunch

johnmunch New Member

Works perfect on the M3DS Real as do all other games with no need to patch. http://www.m3adapter.com/

4. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Getting the 10% Translation patch application automatically patches the piracy check and also adds English translations to menus, commands, and several items. I don't have a link here, but I can confirm that it works for TTDS (1.16 and 1.17), and R4 (dunno which model and firmware, sorry).

5. Blitz913

Blitz913 Member

hey, the cheat thing isnt working. It doesnt show some of the resent game's cheats. i'm using the R4 update 1.19. it wont show from the Legend of starfy and onward(that means no KH cheats even though i updated the Cheat file and everything). do i still have 2 delete some cheats for the most resent game's cheats to show?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues thread about cheats not showing.

It has the fixes for it.

7. Ag396

Ag396 Active Member

since when was there a update for the r4 thas 1.19?
    Post Merge: [time]1252358715[/time]
    since when was there a update for the r4 thas 1.19?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's unofficial. Have a look at the other R4 clone websites.

9. Blitz913

Blitz913 Member

But i tried EVERYTHING and most of the new released games, like english Platinum and Starfy and Starforce 3. Its not working

10. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

Can someone post the URL of the pre-patched rom? I can't really look through 39 pages. sorry

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You want us to dig through them instead? If you really want it, you can look :)

12. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

I found it. Is there one without the save?Oh,never mind. Duh.

13. shadowspirit

shadowspirit New Member

hi guys... I'm currently having a issue playing this rom with no$gba2.6a. everytime I've tried to open it with my no$gba emulator it just crashes, no emulator pops up, no black screen, it just simply crashes. I've tried everything from patching the rom, to converting the inp file in the no$gbafolder to bin, to even using a patched version of no$gba but no luck. however, I did try using the ideas emulator and it actually started up the beginning of the game which gave me some sense of hope but like everyone else I got stuck on the black screen right after selecting a difficulty setting.well I'm really hoping I can get this running on no$gba considering its the best ds emulator out to date, so if anyone could be kind enough to help or give me some suggestions it would be highly appreciated. thanks

14. deola11

deola11 Member

so no fix for R4i

15. VongolaTempesta

VongolaTempesta Well-Known Member

if the eng release has an anti-pirate thing do you think the fix here might work on it?

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Most likely no.

17. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

does the english version have an anti copy program?

18. IchigoGX

IchigoGX Active Member

it works fully in missions but the story mode, when Roxas gets up and walks away, its Frozen!

19. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Nope. I know for a fact it won't. There are always different offsets in different versions of the games.

20. 88729872

88729872 New Member

Tried all alternatives..Not working at all..Including patching it manually..Stuck at Roxas waking up.Then .when i used akaio ,the "loading" word turns from blue to red and then wot,stuck again ...=_+