1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. Demi-Urge

Demi-Urge New Member

Well i have an r4 and i have the 1.18 firmware but im no computer wiz i am just a newb so not only do i not know how to fix this i dont know how to apply it once a solution is found so is there an r4 version on romulation that is patched and if so i just have to redownload it right? also haveing rouble with themes lol srry ???

2. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

1.21 does not exist for the real or very close clones of R4, so you most likely have another clone, in which my suggestion, would be to get a new flash card, one that isnt a clone of an outdated card.
    Post Merge: [time]1247704862[/time]
    Use this link. Its to Dueler's rom, already patched.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ITEYFPC

3. Demi-Urge

Demi-Urge New Member

needs password

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There should be an alternative upload in the NDS Trading Station.

5. Demi-Urge

Demi-Urge New Member

were would that be srry i know i sound really dumb

6. anandjones

Nevermind, I couldn't find one. Look in the pages of this thread, people would have posted link uploads :)

7. Demi-Urge

Demi-Urge New Member

ty u very much man ur good people :)

8. Zendaril

Zendaril New Member

It works on the DS-X card, version 1.1.3 I think it is? Well, the newest version out of the firmware.
    Run the patch, then arm7 patch it, the arm7 from Metroid Prime Hunters seems to work fine.
    The arm7 patch overwrites the translation patch at GBATemp though.

9. RiteTub

RiteTub Member

The first post says that this patch works on the R4i clone... It does not for mine. It plays all the start-up scenes, and just before you gain control of Roxas (I know this because I tried it on my EDGE), it freezes.

Can someone give me some ideas on how to fix this problem (and please do not tell me to use my EDGE instead as I want to play it on my R4i).

Thank you.

10. anandjones

Try backing up and reformat your MicroSD.

11. RiteTub

RiteTub Member

OK, I formatted my MicroSD to just a regular FAT. Still no show.

12. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

The patch works on m3 simply v1.14 too. :D

13. Lycanguy

Lycanguy Member

Has anyone uploaded a patched and translated version? ??? ??? ???

14. _Shion

_Shion Well-Known Member

You got any patch that will change the language subs and items/etc, to english?

15. The ips file finally worked for me. It took me about 40 times to patch it onto the ROM. Thanks to who made the patch!

16. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Yes, look on gbatemp for the mini translation project. It was finished. He only did items, sub menus, ect. on it. No story text was changed. Only problem is, you cannot apply that patch with my fix patch. I have tested this. Since data is changed in the game, many adresses were changed. You cannot use ultraedit on it either, for the same reason. The only way to play with that translation is with an emulator, CycloDS, or Acekard2/i with the latest loader.

17. xXGuydoXx

xXGuydoXx Active Member

For real? That is teh sucks. I have it working fine on my Gold R4i. I just wanted some english so I could understand what I was doing. Is there any way to unpack the rom and do some file swapping to alter the text? After all, the English text is supposedly packed in the ROM. :-\ I'm still not so sure it would work, of course, but there could be hope.

18. anandjones

There's no sign of English files in the ROM no.

19. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

im pretty happy about this topic thx anand :D

20. ff9guy

ff9guy Member

When is the release date in the US by the way?