1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. notorious_ n u b

notorious_ n u b Active Member

im guessin its not in english yet?

2. amida10

amida10 New Member

ok i dont know if this was discussed but i have 358/2 but for some reason i can get past the start up screen but once i actually try to start the game for some reason it just stays at a black screen and doesnt go anywhere if anyone can help me fix this problem you would be B.A. and a great help

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's not in English. ^Have you read the first post?

4. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

I got it working on my R4 Ultra but just after it got up to showing me day 7 it showed the loading/saving icon and the game froze
    anyone know how to fix it?
    and i already got the patch at the start of this topic.

5. anandjones

Try backing up and reformat your MicroSD.

6. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

K thanks

7. amida10

amida10 New Member

so where do you put the no$gba patch when your done downloading it

8. GK500

GK500 New Member

well... can someone patch the game for me and then translate to english or Usa please and then upload it please thanx :)

9. anandjones

It can't be a full translation at this point. There's a partial translation upload link in the NDS Trading Station though :)

10. renzes

renzes New Member

hey i have EDGE but it doesn't work...I wonder why..

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Did you try any of the things listed in the 36 pages? Or on the first page?

12. zeaksever

zeaksever New Member

I have looked through every page and I can not find anythign about it, I have tried the ultraedit and the lunar patch, and it still will nto work on an emulator. I may have missed somethign along the way, but does this work on no$GBA at all? and if nto, what is the one I need to get, I have been messing around for the last two hours, downloading and redownloading different things and it still doesnt work. thank you ahead of time.
    Post Merge: [time]1247156911[/time]
    sorry to post again ont he merge, but also, I have no$zoomer and I also tried the patch where you have to rename the game.

13. anandjones

It works on no$gba. Make sure you patch it correctly with the instructions on the first post. It works fine on 2.6a.

14. zeak_sever

zeak_sever New Member

I did exactly what it says, I even looked up a youtube video to make sure I was doing it right, and I have the right no$gba, so I dont understand whats wrong. now that I know it works though, I will try to redownload the game and see if I had a broken download or something.
    Post Merge: [time]1247226365[/time]
    sorry for merge... I didnt have the latest no$gba, sorry for thqat I was thinking about it because I had a problem with LEGO Batman and they said somethign about latest, so I checked and mine was an earlier version, I got this to work, thanks for everything and keep the work up, this stuff is awesomeness ^_^

15. inpluse

inpluse New Member

ok i got the game working but it is really laggy and loading really slow any ideas on how to fix it to make the game enjoyable lol

16. GK500

GK500 New Member

:D by the way i use r4

17. DNaraku

DNaraku New Member

I'm a bit curious on this as well. The title screen and the beginning of the cutscene play fine, but as soon as Xemnas removes his hood and the music starts full on, it begins to lag like crazy.

18. anandjones

You're using an emulator like no$gba correct?

19. THOMASNATOR

THOMASNATOR Member

It's working ;D

Yeah, i found an unzipped version of the patch and patched it yesterday :)

Using M3 Real, cheap 'n' cheerful

But the amount of Japanese is daunting...

20. On my DS R4, I have the Firmware 1.21 but when you try to make a save file it doses't work. You have to ignore making a file an then it works for some odd reason. But, the problem is, how can I make a save file and play the game.