1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. abarreto

abarreto New Member

It works!!!!! Finally i found a tuto here http://www.gbatemp.net/lofiversion/index.php/t154268.html
    Thanks...

2. geoshippo

geoshippo New Member

Could someone plz help me? im new at all of this and i just got an Acekard 2i and it is working fine with a few games but my kh game doesnt work. i can play mission mode but when i try story mode it gets up to the point where roxas wakes up to starts the first day and it freezes. i have no codes on, and im using AKAIO firmware and the game is patched(it works on my No$GBA emulator) does anyone know why it just freezes. and could some one help fix it. thx a lot!!!

3. povoboi

povoboi New Member

how come when i start game it goes black, i have R4 its version 1.18. Help plz :(

4. Awesome!
    Where can i find it?
    Just google for it?

5. littlenekochan

littlenekochan New Member

Noob question... Which link is for the Super Card DS One?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/

^Eh? Link?

7. littlenekochan

littlenekochan New Member

>.< Thankies!

8. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Oooh it works great now... It even works without YSMenu woohoo. Now I guess I just need a place where it freeze... I hope I don't find one...

9. gfpaperboy22

gfpaperboy22 New Member

Hi, first time posting but thought I'd add to the thread. Dunno if anyone has tried the patch on the R4 III Upgrade but I couldn't get it to work. The IPS patcher said it completed correctly but no go. I did manage to get the game to work once I used the hex change.

10. anandjones

You may have done it wrong, since they should patch the exact same methods into the ROM. You've got it working nonetheless.

11. gfpaperboy22

gfpaperboy22 New Member

The only thing I can think of is that Windows7 might have interfered with the patcher. But I also ran it as an administrator with the same results. But you're right, it is working.

12. geoshippo

geoshippo New Member

So i downloaded AKAIO_v1.4.1Proper.zip which seems like the latest version of Akaio firmware and i have tried laying this game and i still get the same problem. when playing story mode it freezes after the opening scenes. i can only play mission mode. is there any other help

13. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

1st, are you patching the game or not? If you are, it should work with that version of the firmware. If not, you need a different version. If you need the other version, look back some pages, to find my link to my latest firmware update, a mediafire link.

14. phayzer422

phayzer422 New Member

Yes, I have R4 Ultra, and I used the patched game (patched by Lips) and the AKAIO "software" or whatever and the game works fine. Stinks that the game is in A TOTALLY FOREIGN LANGUAGE! Anyways, Enjoy.

15. LANZ_R4

LANZ_R4 New Member

i cant seem to make kingdom hearts work for r4 help?

16. fantasy252

fantasy252 Well-Known Member

any one having problems loading megaupload site using firefox?I get error.I asked BF about it but if it doesn`t concern fishing he`s not interested.hope anyone can help.thanks.

17. LANZ_R4

LANZ_R4 New Member

hey guys can u you help me here a little im a bit stuck i need help to fix the kingdom hearts game with AKOI

18. anandjones

Just update to the latest AKAIO, it fixes it.

19. kotapirate

kotapirate New Member

where on this page do you get the patcher

Post Merge: [time]1246914106[/time]
    does someone want to give me instructions on how to patch it.

20. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Look on the first page... If you need more for the patcher, just search google for lunarips info.