1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17843.0

2. 123delta

123delta Member

Yes but which one that's what i'm confused about D:

3. happysquid

happysquid New Member

why does it show a black screen when I try to play story mode?

4. deola11

deola11 Member

well maybe because there is a patch and you patch it duhh

5. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

OK, I wont be checking in on here near as much now, so im going to go ahead & get a few things straight, for noobs & others.

1. Emulators dont need patches. Get patched emulators from first page.

2. Some R4DS Firmware 1.18 work with patch, some dont. If it doesnt, use YSMenu.

3. If you have another clone of R4, that is giving you trouble on KH, that will not play alternate firmware (AKAIO or YSMENU), look through the thread to find if your card has been found to work, or not. Ill go ahead & say before anymore people come up about it...

R4i, & R4Ultra that give the following site for firmware have not been found to work in any way possible yet.
    http://www.r4ultra.com/
    If you have one of these cards, I suggest getting a new flash card or getting the game when it comes out for your region, because like they say on Myth Busters, its Busted.

& with that, I bid farewell, for now anyway. Ill check in every once in a while.

6. Maxuellis

Maxuellis Member

does any1 know about a patch that works on TTDS?

7. chelseah2

chelseah2 Member

i can download it and play it but when I press story mode everything gets frozen

8. gokuguy

Please, read through atleast some of the thread nextime...

1st, make sure you are using the patch with the game, if you are using a flash card. If its on an emulator, you need a patched emulator, on the first page.

2nd, if its a flash card, check through the thread to find my last compatibility list, & find out if your card was found to work with it. If it does, I should have also put the firmware you need as well. You must have a compatible card & firmware to work the patch with the game.

Check the last compatibility list i made, it should tell you if TTDS was tested, & successful or not. If its not there, i hasnt been tested yet. Try it yourself.

9. joshrocks309

joshrocks309 Well-Known Member

everyone one of you just needs to read the first page...its explains almost everything

10. garet33

garet33 New Member

I need help...whenever i try to load no$gba it doesn't load and my comp begins to run slow and when i do shift caps+ esc and go to process the memory of of no$gba uses 250k memory......

-_-

11. abarreto

abarreto New Member

Somebody prove this patch with the r4 ultra??? it works????

12. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

well the KH 358/2days is coming out in September in the USa so im waiting till then for the rom.. Plus it will be in english still doesnt work for me..

13. Karma The Alligator

Karma The Alligator New Member

Garet33: delete the config file for it, and restart the emulator (change and save the settings one by one until you know which caused the crash). It happened to me, and I did that, and now I don't have a problem.

14. gokuguy

R4 Ultra doesnt seem to work. If you can get YSMenu or AKAIO firmware working on it, great, but the R4 Ultra firmware wont work, even with the patch.

15. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE UPDATES!!!!!!!

now i can play.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

16. It dousen't work on my Acekard 2i :(

17. gokuguy

You need AKAIO firmware with the latest loader to play KH. With those, you wont even need the patch. The new loader was made to bypass that spot.

18. drunkun_munky26

drunkun_munky26 New Member

You guys are awesome!
    Thanks for the hard work!
    XD

19. abarreto

abarreto New Member

Thanks bro, i'll try to put the akaio firm in my r4 ultra... I hope tha works...
    Post Merge: [time]1246327625[/time]
    Oh! One more thing.... I cant find a tuto to replace the r4 ultra firmware to akaio 1.4.... I need some help please...

20. drunkun_munky26

drunkun_munky26 New Member

Dueler's blog rendition of the Kingdom Hearts rom works for the r4!!