1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Hey im trying it now and well downloaded it and all Still not working even though i downloaded that AKAIO firmware... any more ideas would be great.

2. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

did you dled and placed it in the correct directory on ur sd card?

3. glalie360ty

glalie360ty Member

It still didn't work for you guys? :O I already beat the game on my DSTT; just use the string edit.

4. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

YEs and still no luck either i cnt play at all or it Freezes with the 1.41 firmware or the AKAIO firmware.. Gosh what luck i have.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Using the latest AKAIO?

6. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Well the lastest one i think is the one gokuguy gave me a few pages away the one on megadownload. Thats the one im using with no luck.

7. deola11

deola11 Member

Anandjones anyideas for me

8. wivzapex

wivzapex Member

i have a few answer here.. plz answers all of it anyone...

-i`d pass day 96 and now at day 117, but stilli don`t get xion.. why? and where can i use her?
    -how do i get the gold symbol at trial mode in hologram mission??

9. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

Can someone explain to me why my game turns blank after I press story mode?

I'm on an R4 kernel 1.18. Mission mode works fine, but I want to play the actual story. Someone please help?

10. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

I am back now. I was away for a few days, but im back. Now...

DarkBlade182: You need to apply the patch I made on the first page to your game. If it still freezes at the "bed scene", use YSMenu. Some have problems with R4 Kernel 1.18, some dont. YSMenu has worked for both of those groups though.

marafi: Make sure NOT to patch your game while using that AKAIO firmware. The one i uploaded passes the game without the patch. After you make sure to use my AKAIO upload, & an Unpatched rom, check these things;

1) Go to the game, then press "Y" twice, to get you to the Rom Settings. When you are there, go down to AK Loader. Make sure it says AKAIO & not AKMENU4. AKMENU4 wont work properly, even with the new firmware.

2) Delete the .sav file for your rom, if you already have one, to restart the data on it. Sometimes, this will fix things.

3) Make sure no cheats are on, especially if it was my list with a Piracy Check Bypass cheat. That code does not work. It was mearly a test I was using. (incase it was on the cheat list i uploaded with AKAIO.)

Try & see if any of that helps you.

wivzapex:
    -You should have Xion unlocked now. You can only play with her on Mission mode, not Story Mode.
    - no idea... havent gotten that far...

11. kiono007

kiono007 New Member

I'm using No$GBA 2.6a and I also used the patch.......but I still get stuck after I load (Beginner,Normal,Proud),is there another way to fix this?

I set the emulation to:
    Sound:Realtime,Auto

Cartridge Backup Media:
    EEPROM 64KBytes

Video Output:
    15bit Color

Should I use a different Emulator or what?

12. gokuguy

There is a solution..... Dont use the patch. If you use the No$GBA on the first page, it was made to bypass KH on its own. The patch does enterfear with the emulator, so dont use it with that emulator. Also, you might have to change Video Output to True Color 24-bit.

13. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

I use the "Desmune 0.9.2", and I use it especially for this game, and it works just fine for me. Try it

14. kiono007

kiono007 New Member

I'll try goku's first,but do I need to get a clean ROM of 358/2 days again? I also MIGHT try the Desmenu thing again....no other emulator would work other than iDeas and No$Gba...

15. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Oooohhh..... It sometimes freezes with R4SDHC but if I used YSMenu, it doesn't! LOL I had to do a lot of things cuz I didn't save it lol. I need to save more often...

16. gokuguy

Yes, you must get a new clean rom. Emulators have yet to work with my patch. That version of NO$GBA has been patched to bypass that point on KH, but my patch gets in the way if it is used with that patched emulator.

17. Yarukinasu

Uhhmmm... I have a problem... Is there a fix for Day 172??? Like after when you go to mission with Luxiord or whatever his name and there's a cut scene and after that it freezes... Even with YSMenu...

18. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

I beated the whole game with my r4 never had a problem like that did u try installing the rom back?

19. Yarukinasu

Err... Maybe I need the clean ROM I guess? Maybe the patch made it freeze but I dunno... I'll try the clean ROM now... God dang it's gonna take a long time to download it again lol

20. 123delta

123delta Member

Um what is the patch for the r4ds 1.18 firm wire I can't seem to play it on mine?. Sorry i'm to stupid to look through every page like any normal person would :p