1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. deola11

deola11 Member

gokuguy hears where i got my R4i ULTRA from http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4 go all the way to the bottom on and thats where i got my R4i firmware from and where i bought it if your talking about the AKAIO firmware i got them all from you

2. wivzapex

wivzapex Member

well to anyone who stuck or don`t know what to do during the game, just ask me..
    i know japanese and i`m at japan now..
    it`s my pleasure to help ;) ;)

3. deola11

deola11 Member

going school when im back il ask i u thx man an gokuguy hurry upppp lol

4. cerealkiller99

cerealkiller99 New Member

The game doesn't boot with AKAIO setting. With AKMENU4, I got a loading screen, and it boots after a few seconds, but the game freezes after the bed scene.

I have a R4i Revolution for DS (NDSI/NDSL/NDS), the site on the box is www.r4ultra.com.
    I'm using it on a DS Lite, and I got 1.54 version.
    I turn on my DS, go to "game", choose AKMENU4.NDS (I got two others folders : my games and "__AIO"), and then AKAIO release 1.4.1 menu appears. I search for Kingdom Hearts patched rom in my folder "My Games", I push Start, activate the cheat "Piracy Bypass," I start the game and "Unsupported device" black screen appears..

Thanks for all gokuguy.

5. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

cerealkiller99: Bad news. Your R4i is the same one as TheStreetie's, which I could not find a fix for. AKAIO will not work on it, neither will YSMenu. There is no Piracy Bypass cheat out yet, & i doubt there will be, because I have tried & failed, & Narin wont say a word on the subject. Your only solution is to buy a new card. AK2i is the best right now, just to point you in the right direction. Im sorry I cant help you with the one you have, but I have tried everything, & nothing worked... Sorry.

deola11: Bad news as well for you. The firmware you use, is the same one that cerealkiller99 uses, its just from a different site... If you havent read what i said above, read it now, because its for you too.... Sorry... If you really wanna play it, you will have to get a new card, one that isnt a clone of R4.... The (E) & (U) versions of the game will most likely have the same problem, so it will be much easier to get a new card. If you did, get AK2i, that would guaruntee being able to play the game, without a patch as well. Sorry again......

6. deola11

deola11 Member

so no go for KH for me then

7. gokuguy

I am really sorry. If a solution is found for R4i, Ill let you know. Ill message you.

8. deola11

deola11 Member

thx a lot gokuguy for all you have tried and i hope there is a fix because im not really buying a new card il just buy it when it comes out IF there isnt a fix
    Post Merge: [time]1244660230[/time]
    this might help you if your still helping me about the R4i im not really sure which card my R4i is because it works with both R4i SDHC Firmware and R4i Ultra SDHC firmware i dont know why but right now i am using the R4i Ultra SDHC and another thing all R4i's are SDHC check on the link that i gave you

9. gokuguy

Thanks. I know that all R4i cards are SDHC compatible, but some specifically are called R4i SDHC. Its not just card differences, its firmware differences as well. Try R4i SDHC firmware with the patched game, without another firmware, & see if that works.

10. cerealkiller99

cerealkiller99 New Member

No problem, I'll just order a AK2i.
    Thanks anyway for your precious help !!

11. traninator

traninator New Member

Gokuguy, without v1.17, do you think I could run the game if there is a bypassed version? I had a similar problem with GTA: Chinatown Wars, but after getting the bypassed version, it ran okay on my older firmware.

12. gokuguy

I cant make any promises, but you can give it a try. My patch is a bypass, so you just patch the game, & its bypassed. Try it out.

13. deola11

deola11 Member

http://www.r4ultra.com/download/Flash_update_For_EUR.zip look at this what is it gokuguy any ideas

14. traninator

traninator New Member

I tried that earlier, but before saving it on my TTDS, I ran it on an emulator and it still didn't work. Is that okay? I guess I'll try transferring it to my TT now.

15. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Hey i have a acekard 2i and it freezes when roxas gets up from teh bed right at the start of the game day 7 anyone else had the same problem? I have to restart it every time that happens it very annoying now that i cnt play it..

16. phillipdong2

phillipdong2 New Member

one of the best games ever and thanks for the help :D

17. gokuguy

To get the game to work on AK2i, you need my uploaded AKAIO firmware. It has the newest loader, which bypasses the piracy check on its own, so no patch is needed for KH. Look back a few pages to find it. I uploaded it to Mediafire & Megaupload.

18. deola11

deola11 Member

goukguy umm did you see my link? any ideas and it doesnt really matter if you dont because im gonna be running in the athletics this wednesday

19. ryu29

ryu29 New Member

i have r4 version 1.18 but when i start a new game my screen turns black and stays black how come????

20. deola11

deola11 Member

you are supposed 2 download a patched version using the first page no.1 (strret fighter fan i see lol im a huge fan of street fighter)