1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

(1)
    1. Download Lunar IPS (first page)

2. Download IPS Patch (kh.ips on first page)

3. Download Kingdom Hearts Rom. (Romulation main site)

4. Time to patch the rom. Open Lunar IPS, & click Apply IPS Patch. A box will pop up, in which you will find your ips file, which should be kh.ips. Click that, then another box will appear. Now, you choose the Kingdom Hearts rom. After clicking that, a message will appear saying that Patching Was Successful, or something like that. You are now done. Put your game onto your DSTT, & play.

(2)
    For R4DS Deluxe, you need AKAIO firmware. What you do for this, is download it from the link I gave above these posts, the one for mediafire. Extract the 2 files inside, & place them in the root of your sd card. Now, put a clean rom of Kingdom Hearts onto your sd card (clean meaning unpatched). When you start your R4 Deluxe, instead of choosing the KH game, choose akmenu4.nds from the AKAIO firmware. The AKAIO menu should load now. From here, you choose KH game, & see if that works correctly.

If it doesnt, get the normal AKAIO 1.41 PROPER Repack from GBATemp downloads.

2. XVI_Hellerix

XVI_Hellerix New Member

Hi, I'm new on this forum...

I have a problem with the game, i'm running it on a R4i with a 8GB SDHC playing on my DS Lite

I have used UltraEdit and changed the string, I managed to get to day 95

and then the game just hangs when the cutscene of the begining of day 96 ends

Does that happen with anyone else? Should i repatch the game?

Thanks!

EDIT: i tried it on my DSi, it doesnt work either

3. gokuguy

If it is R4i SDHC, you will need AKAIO firmware to make it work the rest of the way through the game. If its an R4i, you are lucky you even got that far...

4. XVI_Hellerix

XVI_Hellerix New Member

Ok.. i guess the only reason why i got up to there was because i just bought the R4i yesterday and just transfered the game + sav file....

Thanks!

I'll download the firmware now

5. ITSMEMAVI?

ITSMEMAVI? Member

GOKUGUY U FUCKING LEGEND SUPER DUPER ahahahahah lol
    you are "THE BEST" PERSON IVE MET ON THE INTERneT ..
    god i love u ( NOT in that way but ) YAAY
    u made kingdom hearts work with ur AKAio thing that u put on here god ur awesome
    man

ok so for "ANYONE" whos done everything and cant get this game working on r4i or acekard 2i. READ THE 1st and 4th post on this page and download from the link by Gokuguy U AWESOME MAN lol
    and mine works now :D
    no more freezing after the bed scene in oblivion castle ;)
    YAY ur awesome ok now all i need is the japanese translate and a walkthrough :D ty
    gokuguy ur .AWESOME.

6. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

I cant wait for US release :D

7. gokuguy

Glad i could help.

This is probably suprising, but i am not awaiting the US or EUR release of this game... Reason is, its going to have a piracy block on it, just like this one, but as we know in other region games, game ID & information changes. If it stays at the same adress & offset, it could be easy, & Ill have it bypassed within a few minutes. If not, it could take a while, unless someone else finds the right value before me.

I have concluded that i cannot get a bypass code to work, but i have also concluded that if i could, it might not help... The way this game acts & looks inside, it seems to be just like M&L RPG 3, which I know was one of Narin's worst pains in piracy bypass. Some people, even with the code, still cant play M&L RPG 3, it just wont work. I have no idea why it wont, but it wont. I have tried to create a code for KH, but sadly, knowing where the hex can be changed in the entire rom, does not help me find what it is in the memory hex addresses. Because I am not advanced with the compilation of AR codes, its basically a game of trial & error trying to find it. Sorry guys, but i regret that I cannot make a code for a bypass...

8. ziggysturdust

ziggysturdust New Member

Will one of those patched roms work on an R4 III?

9. gokuguy

test it...

10. deola11

deola11 Member

hey guys im using my friends account and im using R4i SDHC ive been reading all of your posts and gokuguy i tried your mediafire file but it isnt working for me (the link) could you plz upload it to someting else i got a megaupload account if ya wanna use it just plz upload it on something other than mediafire

11. gokuguy

Right now, my Mediafire database isnt responding. I have also tried to log into it, no go. I think its the site right now, or they found that i uploaded a rom on there.... :D Ill see if i can on my megaupload account.

12. deola11

deola11 Member

ohhhhh my gosh thx for ur help man what about my megaupload account

13. gokuguy

Ill have it up in a bit. Im uploading now.

14. deola11

deola11 Member

thx man ur my best il be playin my bros PS3 for a bit hes quite happy that im gettin the game all my family are a great fan of KH lol sorry but again U ARE THE BEST!

15. gokuguy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VICRWR3N
    There is the firmware. You will have to load it manually, like another game. After loading AKAIO firmware, you can play KH. Have fun.

16. deola11

deola11 Member

thx man need 2 get a KH does it have 2 be patched

17. gokuguy

for that AKAIO version i uploaded, no. If the AKAIO works correctly, it will fix it on its own, no patching needed.

18. deola11

deola11 Member

it says unsuported device when i try to run any of my games gokuguy
    Post Merge: [time]1244493722[/time]
    can you tell me which post the akaio 1 is plz mate
    Post Merge: [time]1244490304[/time]
    my games work now gokuguy IM OVER THE MOON i never knew you were suposed 2 use the akaio4.nds inside the _loaders i thought u use the 1 on the root of ur micro sd

19. gokuguy

Yeah, for things other than Acekards, you have to load your card's firmware first, then choose akmenu4.nds for AKAIO firmware to load, then you can choose the game. Glad it works.

20. fantasy252

fantasy252 Well-Known Member

how can i get it to work on my m3 real card?