1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

this isn't a translaton patch
    it's a bypass anti piracy patch

2. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

hum... that explains every thing... is there beta patche or something????

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, there is no way to play it in english at this time. Wait 3 months for the EU version.

4. alexong96

the english version will be released on september 29 so there is no need for a translation patch.
    I thought you said you read the first post,lol

5. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

i read it, but i dont feel like waiting 3-4 months to play the game with conditions!!! xD

6. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

There is a translation patch being worked on, but i do not know how far into it the person is at this time. The last time I was able to check, he already had many things translated like item names, stats for characters, ect. The thread was locked a bit ago, because of frequent spammers, but he was still working on the project. He said he would only release it when he was completely done, no betas or anything will be released.

7. Ema-tan

Ema-tan Active Member

I hope that too. I can only say that for me it works perfectly. And I am kinda newbie in these things, so if I got it right it shouldn't be impossible for others... ;)

8. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Hey i have the acekard2i and im trying to get a firmware which works for KH358 days.. Tried to patch it with lunar and it still doesnt work any ideas?

9. gokuguy

First, you must have AKAIO Firmware for it to work with the patch. If you want to play it without the patch, & you have an AK2 or AK2i, read on.

I was trying to test the AR code, & i couldnt get the rom to play with the piracy check error. I redownloaded a new, clean rom, the same thing happened, where it still passed the bed scene without a a problem. As I remember, it was messing up until i got the newest loader. If someone with an AK2 or AK2i test this, to see if this is correct?

Here is a quick way of getting the firmware you need, with the newest loader already on it, so all you have to do is get this firmware, & try to play a clean rom.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydnzczwd25h

10. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Cool thank you gokuguy it works now like a charm now!

11. gokuguy

Great! Finally, we have found the Definite Fix for Acekard2/i. Now, you no longer need the patch, the newest loader fixes the game. Anandjones, if you could put that on the first page, that would be great. Many people have complained on GBATemp because of problems with their Acekard 2i's with Patched KH, now its fixed.

(EDIT) Here is a fully updated version of AKAIO I uploaded myself to GBATemp. It has all of the newest loaders (AK2/AK2i, AKRPG, AK+), newest cheat list, & the newest AK2 firmware update, that fixes a few games of its own. KH isnt one in its list, but as we know now, it is in AKAIO. Here is the link.

(Link Removed because GBATemp removed the download...)

12. alexong96

gokuguy have cheats for kh been uploaded on GBAtemp yet?

13. cerealkiller99

cerealkiller99 New Member

Do we have finally a solution for R4i / Ultra ?
    Impossible to boot it with Akaio for me (loading screen which get red or green), I read all the pages and I couldn't manage to play it...

14. gokuguy

Yes, KH codes have been uploaded on GBATemp. They were in the Pre Codes Thread, but they were tooken off & put into the Cheat Database. The database I put with the AKAIO firmware actually had a few extra codes for KH... a few Character Modifiers... :D

There are different R4i & R4Ultra cards out there. Some people get it to work, some dont. They use different firmware, so there is no telling an exact fix for it.. It sounds like you have the same one as TheStreetie had. I recommended him to get an Acekard 2i, because it is highly unlikely that there will be a fix for R4i right now... Narin won't do anything for the people that need the code, & I cant seem to get a code working for it... But now, when i have a code assembled, i will need someone else to test it, since i cant tell anymore with this new loader.......

It seems GBATemp has tooken off my firmware repack... Im not quite sure why, but it was. Here is the new link for the AKAIO Repack firmware.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?air1zmz30ym

15. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

Add me again Goku ... Shall i test it ???

what would i be testing ?

16. gokuguy

Ill be working on a Piracy Bypass code, for the cards that are unable to work with the patch or hex change (same thing). My AKAIO now works without a patch because of the newest loader, so i need someone to test the code when i get one that I think will work.

While comparing Japanese Piracy Check Codes, i have found similarities, & have come up with this. This is how its going to look.
    !This Is Not The Real Code!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)
    020XXXXX E3A00000
    020XXXXX E12FFF1E
    020XXXXX E3A00000
    020XXXXX E12FFF1E

I got this by comparing with these japanese piracy blocked game codes.

Chrono Trigger (J)
    0204E364 E3A00000
    0204E368 E12FFF1E
    0204E6C4 E3A00000
    0204E6C8 E12FFF1E

Phantasy Star 0 (J)
    020C5690 E3A00000
    020C5694 E12FFF1E
    020C59F0 E3A00000
    020C59F4 E12FFF1E

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (J)
    020CAD90 E3A00000
    020CAD94 E12FFF1E
    020CB0F8 E3A00000
    020CB0FC E12FFF1E

You can see, that all of these codes start & end the same. What numbers are next, i do not know yet, but i will be working on it. This might not look like much now, but it does give me a great starting point.

17. shelbylynca

shelbylynca New Member

i am new to all of this can anyone tell me how to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 working on DSTT and DSTTi cards? I need very basic instructions, and will this come in english do we thisnk?

18. gokuguy

1. This game is coming to America & Europe Sept. 29/
    2. Check first page, it has a line that says how to patch the game. The patch works with DSTT.

19. shelbylynca

shelbylynca New Member

Like I said I am very very new to all of this so i will wait on the english version and one that will work with my cards. I have read every post on this and am very confused.

20. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

i got r4 ds deluxe clone what firmware do i need to play?