1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. chad92

chad92 New Member

Help guys! I tried patching the game,doing that hex editor trick,changing to YS menu,everything! But I still can't get it to work! I've got an R4 v 1.18.Help anyone?

2. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Where can I download the "kh.ips" file?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

haseo my man, look on the first post ;)

4. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

Well not for nothing I have an R4.... I mean I got mine when they first came out, I remember spending about 75 USD for mine. It's a dead card as well yet it's never failed me, if money is that tight there are sites that sell flashcards for about 8 to 9 USD..... I know I can't put it up but they are out there.

@ gokuguy:
    Thanks for the confirmation always a big help I see.

@ jeffrey4814:
    Whoa whoa Wannabe's? My dear misunderstood friend it's nothing about being Japanese. We simply want to play the game before anyone ha ha ha ha ha ha.......ok ok being serious now. Dude way out of line never ever thrash members of a site and/or forum who are here to help you when you need it. Simply put we are gamers! Some crave the new even if you can't understand anything of it, some thrist for the next big thing, I myself play and collect games/roms of all nature. Now if you're calling us wannabe's because we game then my friend please note that others may not be so willing to help, and if you feel that you would never need help then why join? I also understand that we all have an opinion but it's not nice to throw stones. We are all here for each other and we are joined by what we all love let's try to remember and embrace that. Happy gaming all.

5. ITSMEMAVI?

ITSMEMAVI? Member

well this has got nothing to do with recent posts..
    anyways DONT GET acekard2i its just not that great especially the new ones since they cant fricken run AKAIO firmware
    -_- hmm im going to buy another card for dsi
    anyone have any reccomendations??
    ty

6. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

Just so we know all of the details which patch did you use? There have been serveral methods of patching to work for the R4 1.18 rom? If we knew which method you used we might be able to help you a bit faster.

@ gokuguy:
    I read the thread you were talking about and yes it is quite on point.
    Post Merge: [time]1244018419[/time]
    I've had my R4 for over a year now and it's never failed me yet :p on the plus side their very cheap now-a-days!

7. viktor_silver

viktor_silver New Member

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ;D

8. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

The patch works perfectly for R4DS 1.18 firmware. My little bro has beaten the game, with no freezes or glitches.

EDIT:

Just read up on the new AK2i problem. It seems everyone that has had problems with AK2i & AKAIO, with the orange sticker for identification, has fixed it now. Everyone i have read up on fixed it by getting the AKAIO 1.41 PROPER Repack 5/4/09...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5802

& getting the newest AK2 & AK2i loader from here...

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/010609/ak2loader.zip

You just place the new ak2loader.nds that is in the zip file, into this directory.
    _aio/loaders

Could someone please test this that already has this AK2i, before others decide to get one?

9. emiwenis

emiwenis New Member

Hey guys I need some help.
    I got hte romulation rom, the gokuguy patch and i patched it with IPS Patcher for my mac in os x. i updated my cyclo ds evo with the latest firmware, and loaded the patched rom on, and it doesn't work. Instead of even getting past the mission/story mode and beginner/standard/proud mode screen and then blacking out, it's just WHITE, doesn't even load any logos.
    HElp? :(

EDIT: Wait, so it will work without hte ips patch in firmware 1.55b? and not with the patch in 1.54? I will try this tonight...

10. f-xkira

f-xkira Member

im still holding onto my simply for the moment...unless it doesnt work
    i dont want to play it on no$gba unless it doesnt work so if anyone can comfirm whether it works id be grateful :D

11. I REALLY hope there's an M3SD fix for this game by September 29th...

12. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

For Cyclods, you have to use the new patched firmware, but you dont patch the game. The new firmware fixes the game on its own. Get a clean rom & try that.

13. shiznugget

shiznugget Member

Sooooo... this doesn't have anything to do with the more recent posts, but is there an english release date?

14. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

yes sept 29th 09

15. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I read this whole board only to find out that the cyclo runs it perfectly with 1.55 firmware.

16. resdan

resdan Member

Link to download for R4 SDHC, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5VKO1TE
    Post Merge: [time]1244085887[/time]
    hope i helped.

17. GonkyDonky

GonkyDonky Member

this still doesnt work, right after i choose my difficulty, the screen still goes black

18. WhiteCharisma

WhiteCharisma New Member

is there one for the R4 SDHC yet? I tried most of the stuff that is already posted and nothing has got past the difficulty select. Mission mode works up until you actually play the game and the screen goes black with background music.

EDIT: I got it! I used Lunar IPS and the KH Ips and selected it, you need to select view all files when it searches for Common ROM files or else it wont look for any roms. Thanks for the help guys!

19. dropper

dropper New Member

thx a lot man!!!! u are the best!!!

20. shiznugget

shiznugget Member

With my EDGE card, it won't let me get passed the menus.