1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Ill try, but i need you to do 1 thing before i start. Get the firmware from the site given by 1nferno, & try it on your R4i. It might still work.
    Post Merge: [time]1243881423[/time]
    Where did Killakev go with that firmware, anyway?

2. 1nferno

1nferno Member

gokuguy, could you update the list of working carts and firmwares ? and include the carts that works with your KH save.

3. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

Killakev never uploaded it .... not here anyways .... :(

KILLAKEV .... WE NEED YOU !!!

4. 1nferno

1nferno Member

Maybe he can help us out too.. How can he make the game works on r4i ?

5. TheStreetie

Myself and Goku mailed him .... no reply

6. gokuguy

I might finally have the solution. TheStreetie is testing it now.

7. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

weres Narin at?

8. gokuguy

nowhere to be seen... He wont do anything about this...

9. TheStreetie

My Testing on the R4i (r4ultra.com) version .... trying to get past the bed scene on story mode

Akaio on the R4i (r4ultra.com) version wont load games ... just wont ...

But Goku and I Will Find a Way ....

Well more Goku ... im just there to put in my valid suggestions every now and again :)

Anyone have any Ideas ?

10. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

@ gokuguy

Not for nothing but my rom works all it's own no patching needed. Perhaps some people would like to have a rom that doesn't need a patch (R4 cards only w/ 1.18). Besides I pretty much had mine up while you were still patching, but no one's trying to burst bubbles right? By the way great job in helping everyone out.

11. TheStreetie

Just found out here http://blog.ishopvideogame.com/2009/05/r4i-review/ that the r4ultra.com R4i is a mixture of

AK2i and R4 ... Hope that helps Goku :)

12. gokuguy

knightmare235: Oh i know, & Im sure that yours works just as well as mine does. When 1nferno said that the link was down, i just wanted to help out asap. The one i uploaded not long ago after that happened works just the same, also for R4 cards with 1.18. I just wanted to let you know before you spent your time uploading it again. I have nothing against you or your game.

Ben: That does help. Now i understand how the card works a bit better. Thanks.
    Post Merge: [time]1243901915[/time]
    Bad news for R4i users (not R4i Ultra). There is nothing at this time that will make this game work. No other firmware can be put onto it, & the patch wont work on its own firmware. Sorry. R4i Ultra is the one that works with AKAIO, & it works with AKAIO 1.41 PROPER.

Confirmed Working on:
    CycloDS (new firmware needed, No patch needed)
    Acekard 2 (AKAIO Firmware 1.41)
    Acekard 2i (AKAIO Firmware 1.41)
    M3 Simply (firmware not verified yet)
    M3Real (M3 Sakura v.1.35)
    R4 (v.1.18)
    R4 Vol. 2 (clone) (v.1.18)
    R4 SDHC (clone) (Firmware 1.25)
    R4 Deluxe (clone) (AKAIO 1.41(manual load))
    R4 Ultra (clone) (AKAIO 1.41(manual load))
    R4i Ultra (clone) (AKAIO 1.41(manual load))
    N5 (N5 Firmware v 1.30)
    G6 Real (G6DS Real firmware v4.3f x45)
    EZFlash V (Kernel 1.90 openbeta11)
    EZFlash VI (Kernel 1.90 openbeta11)
    Supercard DSOne (SuperCard DS ONE OS 3.0 SP7)
    DSTT (Kernel 1.17)
    DSTT Fake (AKAIO 1.4)
    EDGE (No Patch Needed, Newest Firmware)
    ITouchDS (ITouch v3.2)

Unverified (or in testing):
    Supercard DSOnei

Unable:
    R4i (clone) (not to get mixed with R4i Ultra)
    R4 Real (For now)
    M3SD

13. shinigami6699

shinigami6699 Member

So the r4i-sdhc doesn't work? that sucks

14. gokuguy

i believe r4i sdhc does work. put AKAIO firmware 1.41 on your card, & load it manually like a normal nds game. Then try to load kh.

15. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

As long as people get the game working and are able to enjoy it is all I ever care about. When you came on the post and started fixing other cards I chose to help all of the other NDS Roms sites, you had this pretty much covered :p I was not trying to be direct and I do thank you for the time-killer (not having to upload it again) but having a T1 connection I'd be able to upload it again in seconds. All in all I'd personally like to give you and your team (if there is one) a round of applause and a well deserved pat on the back. In my eyes gokuguy is the NEW Narin. Happy gaming all.

16. gokuguy

Thats all i care about as well. Thanks knightmare235. Speaking of Narin, i dont think he cares about fixing the game with an ar code. He hasnt said a thing on the subject....

17. killakev

killakev Member

Sorry for the HUGE delay anyways here just drag and drop into your formatted mem stick,Then just add a NDS folder and add w.e games you like.....However cheats are not working for me for some odd reason(yes i mean cheat.dat)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qvgxtcyd3zt

18. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

it puts me to tears that's the only way i no how to play the game with the ar codes. is there anyone out there that is doing it now?

19. shinigami6699

shinigami6699 Member

Is the AKAIO 1.41.firmware the one I should put on the card instead of the firmware on the r4i-sdhc website and if it is, where can i download it?

20. ITSMEMAVI?

ITSMEMAVI? Member

This game actually doesnt work on "recently bought" acekard2i.
    i was on the net all day yesterday and came up on a forum on some site that said that acekard2i has gotten an upgrade and its now missing some "bump under the sticker" that was previously on the older ones...
    and now its doesnt run AKAIO firmware (the games dont load on AKAIO).
    im pretty sure about this but if anyone knows how to make it work do tell lol..
    p.s i have tried Pretty Much everything!! thats been written on this forum thing.