1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

He has the exact same problem i had when using akaio ... i may try using the save u uploaded ....

u want me to test out the patched rom+save you uploaded ????

2. ITSMEMAVI?

ITSMEMAVI? Member

none of the games work... even the ones that worked on official acekard2i firmware
    and yes its patched

3. TheStreetie

@:ITSMEMAVI

It seems we are having the exact same Problem... Can i call u Mavi on here ??

The bed scene right ... goes black as if its loading the next scene/part of the game, then the little Nobody emblem appears in the bottom right hand corner for a second, then it disappears leaving the screen black and the music going weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....

And then when u use the AKAIO thing on your DS ... u go to load up Kingdom Hearts ... and the Loading thing comes up in Blue ... then turns to red or green ... and freezes that way ... with a dirty fat green/red loading sign giving you dirty looks from your DS's bottom screen .... im on the same boat buddy ... :(

but like Gokuguy sed ... try deleting the .nds.sav that now appears on your sd and replacing it with Goku's save ... its here along with the patched game ...

Try replacing the .nds.sav file on ure sd with the .nds.sav file in this rar ^^^

this is what im trying to do .... if you wait ill let ya know if it works for me as im currently downloading :)

4. ITSMEMAVI?

ITSMEMAVI? Member

YES that EXACTLY what happens
    umm try talking to me on msn
    [email protected]
    (dont ask bout that name lol)
    hahh im on now

5. TheStreetie

Dont work .... :(
    Post Merge: [time]1243823804[/time]
    i got the yasu menu working on my R4i .. but when i try boot up kh it says summink like not proper dlls file or sumin like that

6. killakev

killakev Member

I will be uploading my R4ultra folder shortly for those having trouble with it.Also note For some odd reason skipping cut scenes in the game will freeze the game(crash) so dont skip cut scenes(this started happening after day 51)

7. MasterBullcrap

MasterBullcrap New Member

um.. your link does not have it.. :(

8. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FHT4B8BF
    There is the actual link to the KH patched + sav, just incase.

9. MasterBullcrap

MasterBullcrap New Member

Megaupload is so slow..Hope it works though.. :D

10. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

Sorry I heard my link dropped so I am suppling a new link on Megaupload for the fully patched and working KH rom used on R4 using firmware 1.18 if anyone has any problems please post.

Hope I'm doing my part to help :p

11. gokuguy

knightmare235, not to burst your bubble, but my rom that i have put on Megaupload already works for R4 as well. I just wanted to tell you before you used any time uploading it. If you still want to upload it, i have nothing against it, im just letting you know.

12. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

this patch so far hasnt messed up

im at day 357

13. gokuguy

That would be great killakev. So many problems have come up for R4Ultra & R4i... Hopefully, that will help.

14. pyrokinetic

pyrokinetic Member

what do u do with the lunar IPS?
    comp noob =[

15. gokuguy

1. Download all 3 needed files (KH game, kh.ips, Lunar IPS.)
    2. Open Lunar IPS.
    3. Choose "Apply IPS Patch".
    4. In this new box, find the IPS file & click it.
    5. In this one, you must find your rom. To do this, click the dropbox with the words "Most Common ROM Files", & change it to "All Files". Now, you can find your KH game. Find & click your KH game.
    6. It should show a message saying Patched Successfully, or something close to that. Press OK, & your game is ready to play.

If you dont want to have to do all of that, just download my already patched rom from Megaupload. You can find it above.

Anandjones, could you please put the steps up on the first page when you get the chance? I know they are already there, but it seems people still need help understanding... Thanks.

16. pyrokinetic

pyrokinetic Member

wow thx a lot! =]

17. TheStreetie

Still no luck for me ... :(

is there a way to boot ysmenu up on it ? i can boot it up using the ysmenu.nds thing i acquired ... but i says cannot find DLDI ... so i put in a random DLDI thing in it from an R4YS patch (even though im using r4i on dsi) and now it says unsupported DLDI Name ...

any help ... im trying to get the Ysmenu to boot on my R4i (DSi) so i can try booting KH through it ..

anyone know how to ?

@Killakev... any chance you could upload your firmware ??

18. 1nferno

1nferno Member

this is the latest firmware for R4i (not R4ultra) : http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

can this firmware mixed with AKAIO to play the game ?

19. gokuguy

I sort of know how to make it work, but its complicated & time consuming. The DLDI that has to be used is DSTT, but you have to trick it through its files to think its running on dstt, or else it wont work right. It has different files than what firmware im used to editing for R4i, so im not really sure where to start...

That is the firmware im used to 1nferno. Im pretty sure you could do AKAIO or YSMenu for that.

20. TheStreetie

Would ya try ?? i can test along the way ..

ive seen so many people happy coz they can play the game ... and im still sat here, everyday ... no playing it lmao