1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

i hav a fake dstt card soo i cant hav 1.17 firm or can i ?
    plz help me?
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

It looks like the fakes have a 1.17 version, I don't know if it works or not.

Load the latest version for your card and test it.

Also, please read the Forum Rules about the use of internet short hand like "plz".
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4312.0

3. killakev

killakev Member

idk i must be doing something wrong..Whenever i turn on my ds after adding anything but v1.54(r4ultra) it gives me the loading screen of death...And i just tried the AKAIO you uploaded still no luck =(

4. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

If ur game passed the bed scene, there is no need for patching. That means that the game is fixed all the way through it. I cant nessesarily say it works with all EDGE cards yet, because i have had others that had to patch the game, but it might work now due to possibly a new firmware?

Fake DSTT does have a 1.17 version. I have seen it on GBATemp before. It disables the fake bricker added in the official 1.17.

If someone else with an R4 Ultra could test this, that would be great. Ill also check up on this again.
    Post Merge: [time]1243701019[/time]
    It seems that AKAIO is unable to work on R4 Ultra, but YSMenu is. Im going to make the firmware for YSMenu on R4 Ultra & Upload it when im done. Ill use Mediafire only, if thats ok with u.

5. killakev

killakev Member

@Gokuguy

That would be awesome,Thanks

6. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

Trying to create a english language mod, so far no luck. anybody got theroies which may help ??

7. TirithRR

Have you ever translated DS games before? Cause a little experience would be a good start.

8. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

I did try before very partitaly it didnt go to well though, guess i should give up now then ?? :p
    Post Merge: [time]1243702117[/time]
    I wanna try aswell as im on like Day 152 on KH 358/2 Days and there was this cutscene and it seemed preety crucial

9. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/psycoblaster/kh.png
    someone kinda made one but there keeping it private

10. gokuguy

1. After much work on it, here is YSMenu for R4 Ultra. Backup ur firmware before using this one, to ensure that u can recover settings afterward if it is unsuccessful.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nvwimhegijh

2. If u have, then u must already know u must decrypt what type of files are used inside of the game for the text, dont u? It would be easier to wait for E or U versions.

11. Hey gokuguy, unless someone knows something I don't, I'd add M3 SD to the "Unable" list... It won't even get to the bed scene. After patching, it only goes as far as "Day 7" in the intro.

12. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

thanks for the site
    but i dident understand it soo can u give me a easy site ?

13. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

Yea i know that but some translations for the menu wont hurt :D

14. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

There are english images scattered over the net.

15. gokuguy

On ur M3SD, can it use Sakura firmware? Thats what M3Real has to use to work with the patch.

16. luisjak

luisjak Member

gokuguy i tested the ysmenu for r4 Ultra and i dint work

17. killakev

killakev Member

lol i just merged the file u uploaded+the r4ultra files inside my sd card then copied over the ysmenu dsmenu.dat file with the r4ultra dsmenu.dat file and it somehow worked 0_o,Thanks!

18. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

please people help iam trying to play the game with 1.17 firmware
    fake dstt but still cant play it says
    code error -81
    something like this
    soo how can i play ....

19. TirithRR

Roxas, have you tried doing any of the patches mentioned in this thread?

20. gokuguy

Yeah, thats how it was supposed to be. It still has to use some stuff from the official firmware, just because of the coding in the card. luisjak should do the same.

Also, u cannot update this version. Im sorry, but i got the latest version of YSMenu that was conpatible with R4. 1.16 & 1.17 wont work, so i put 1.15. If i find a better way of making it work on there, i will tell u.

U MUST patch ur KH game, unless u have CycloDS firmware.