1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

can u give me the link to a clean rom
    Post Merge: [time]1243693277[/time]
    soo no one want to help me ??
    Post Merge: [time]1243689939[/time]
    why wont u help me i want to play too

2. skullman012291

skullman012291 New Member

Dude, just download it from Romulation's main site under NDS Roms. It's not that hard! I pray that you can do the rest yourself...

3. Guidodinho1

Guidodinho1 New Member

the patch works for the EZflash 5 too ;D

4. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

i did download it but after i patched it it dident work on my dstt

5. unknownaznk

unknownaznk Member

i use No$age how can i make it work?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Use No$GBA 2.6 that is linked to in the first post.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Read the VERY FIRST post in this thread unknownaznk, there's a link to a patched version of no$gba that works, please try to use your eyes and brain just a bit.

8. Doomette

Doomette Member

roxas_z, what patch did you use? I used the Lunar IPS patch, and it works fine on my dstt

9. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a .sav (or a save file) they could post ... i wanna do the missions (as thats the only thing i can do with this crappy R4i) - i wanna do the missions with a save file coz ... i have to start over each time :(

10. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

1. The Streetie, if u want a blank correct sav file, i can make u one from my Acekard2. If u dont want a blank save, please state what u want on the save, to see if i can do it 4 u.

2. Nothing against m00ny personally, but why use m00ny's method when nothing but a few clicks & seconds of time is required for my IPS Patch? Im not saying that m00ny's method doesn't work as well as mine does, but u have already stated u have a DSTT, one in the CONFIRMED list. All my patch does, is it changes that one hex offset, just like m00ny's method & UltraEdit method. why spend more time when u can have it done within 3 steps?
    1. Download it.
    2. Patch it (double click ips patch & find game)
    3. Play it!

3. Guidodinho1: Thanks, I was hoping & assuming EZFlash V worked. Now i can officially put it on the list. But before i do, what Firmware did u use? Just the latest one?

4. Whoever needed a clean rom, get the one from the site. Its here. This is not a direct link to the download, but to the description.
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3819_-_Kingdom_Hearts_358-2_Days_(J)(NRP).rar.html/

11. TheStreetie

Well ... Im using an R4i which im lead to believe is also called an R4 Ultra (coz the website is www.r4ultra.com) and i have tried all the IPS patches the patch moony posted and the one where u chance the 0C to 37 or whatever .... but every single time i start a new game it freezes after the bed scene ... so the only thing i can do is mission mod ... coz that works :)

i you have a save past the bed scene ... would that work for story mode ? if not a blank one that i can use to save my data on the mission mode as at the moment im using guest play and it save non of my data :(:(

12. gokuguy

Sadly, im sorry, no it wont. I have tried the game, by accident, after I had gone through a bit of the game with my Acekard2 loader on AKAIO, & as we know, it wont work with the edit/patch. It will go through beginning day scenes, but it wont let you play after one. I have assumed, because of that, whenever u see the Key icon on the bottom, right hand side of the bottom screen flashing, its doing a piracy check. It does this after every stage... Sorry.

13. Dsi364

Dsi364 New Member

the patch doesn't work on my r4ds real. give m e the link for the R4ds real.

14. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

did u tried duelers version? it works

15. Dsi364

Dsi364 New Member

The patch doesn't work on my R4ds real it does the same exact thing and i can't play it at ALL. :( :( :( :(

16. xdanx

xdanx New Member

Patched no$gba? but the game works in no$gba 2.6a without doing anything o_O it would be easier just to post a link to that version, don't you think?

17. gokuguy

CONFIRMED Working on:
    Cyclods (new firmware needed, No patch needed)
    Acekard 2 (AKAIO Firmware 1.41)
    Acekard 2i (AKAIO Firmware 1.41)
    M3Real (?M3 Sakura v.???)
    R4 (v.1.18)
    R4 Vol. 2 (clone) (v.1.18)
    R4 SDHC (clone) (Firmware 1.25)
    N5 (N5 Firmware v 1.30)
    EZFlash V (?Kernel 1.90 openbeta11?)
    EZFlash VI (?Kernel 1.90 openbeta11?)
    Supercard DSOne (?SuperCard DS ONE OS 3.0 SP7?)
    DSTT (Kernel 1.17)
    EDGE (?Firmware 1.45?)
    ITouchDS (?ITouch v3.2?)

Unverified:
    M3 Simply
    R6 Gold (Probly dont need this...)
    G6 (Or this...)
    Supercard DSOnei

Unable:
    R4 Ultra/R4i (for now)
    R4 Real (For now)

Firmwares with "?"s are ones that need to be confimed or changed. They are firmwares i put there, just because they are newest. Still need confirmation for them.

It seems for some reason, R4 Ultra/R4i cannot pass the piracy checks with the patch or hex fix. I am not sure why. I will look into it, because i know little about R4 Ultra/R4i. Its down right now, but have u looked on GBATemp yet to see if there are Firmware alternatives, like R4 has YSMenu from DSTT? That might help.

18. TheStreetie

Is there anyway to fix this using an ar code ... or am i gonna have to buy another flashcart ? if so ...can u recommend me a good one ?

Yep no luck whatsoever

19. lloydw1567

lloydw1567 Member

thanks fo the list gokuguy, but i'm in distress because most of the methods in this thread haven't gotten me anywhere. i'm using an r4 DELUXE, firmware 1.20 and the the only thing i can do right now is mission mode. i can't even save it! :( so i need some kind of method to make it work for me please help, i'll be sooo greatful if you can..

20. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

Just letting everyone know the patched rom works with the EZ-Flash Vi