1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. kudas10

kudas10 New Member

when there's a patch for edge card....????
    Post Merge: [time]1243595058[/time]
    I want to play it on edge card.... When will the patch come out on edge?????

2. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

It comes out when it comes out, for now just be content with waiting. narin should be along to save the day shortly.

3. Cameron Eynon

Cameron Eynon Member

So does it work on the Acekard 2i?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not yet. Doesn't work with either official or AKAIO right now. Normmatt has made an update to AKAIO, latest build fixes Kingdom Hears :)

5. demon1111

demon1111 New Member

Super Card DS ONe?
    Post Merge: [time]1243597533[/time]

6. Cameron Eynon

Cameron Eynon Member

How dissippointing

7. 2bagamer

2bagamer Member

Any news if it works on DSTT???

8. DeadLocked

DeadLocked New Member

Don't worry guize Narin will be up in an hour or two to save the day hopefully. He's in America, right? :S And everyone is saying wait a day or two on GBAtemp but Narin doesn't take that long to hack games, only MLRPG3 and GTA CW but we'll see with this 'Uber protection'. It's not that strong anyway it's just cos they put it in multiple places.

9. Prophet6000

Prophet6000 New Member

I Hope Someone can get it to work for r4 this is a huge download lol it is gonna take me forever with my slow internet x-x but all we can do is have hope that it will get working. i dont want this to be like turn out how gta cw did << it was hell

10. Dueler

Dueler Member

Everyones so ancy to play it when its not even supposed to be released till tomorrow.

Atleast it works on the Emu's and Cyclo, i mean if cyclo can do it then Edge will follow, then everyone else.
    Or like someone keeps refering to Narin? might save the day.

Either way you should only really start getting ancy if a week passes and no fix is up.
    Oh and one major point... its in japanese.
    So those of you who cant stand not really knowing whats going on.. good luck.
    I mean i was able to finish FF7 - Crisis core and FF Dissidia in japanese and i dont know a lick of japanese.
    But well see how this goes.

11. Rabla

Rabla Member

Honestly im more in this for the gameplay. Ive been waiting for a nice RPG to fill my time.

I'll get the NA one when that comes out for story

12. shiroitaka

shiroitaka Member

Elixirdream does alot of the AR codes there these days, narin mostly compiles the cheat files (when he has time) if anyone would create a AR bypass code its elixer :)

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I remember Elixirdream stated that he would not be able to make a bypass code of any kind. It's simply out of his expertise.

14. shiroitaka

shiroitaka Member

Damn :( maybe someone else will swapping files/patching and comparing is how we got GTACW AR codes after all :) just need a handy patcher about lol

15. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

Oh crap, i juz downloaded it and cannot play..... muz wait i guess....

16. Shi_Fu

Shi_Fu New Member

I remeber infinity providing some patches in the past (gta I think) maybe he can help?

And also I've tried running it on DeSmuMe but it doesn't seem to work.... do I need to toggle some settings? Help pls....

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

desmume is one of the less compatible emulators.

18. Setsunasagi

Setsunasagi New Member

hey Anandjones can u give me the link to the updated AKAIO i cant find it

19. Antiweapon

Antiweapon Member

Guys, a friend of a friend aparantly patched the rom to remove the anti piracy.
    I haven't tested it yet, its downloading at the momment.
    I thought id share since you guys gave the link to the unpatched rom and helped me out. :)

Ill let you know if it works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUZ247UO

20. shiroitaka

shiroitaka Member

Strange as I downloaded the latest ver and it works fine in sse2 mode :)