1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. xM3GAxR3DUXx

xM3GAxR3DUXx Member

i don't have an r4 i have an acekard 2i...but thanks for the help! :D

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It should still work on the 2i. Do you have AKAIO?

3. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I'm really only familiar with R4 cards

@supercacturne

If you have an R4 just download from the link I've given twice, but if you don't use R4 then I'm sorry I can't help you.

4. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

0204E334 E3A00000
    0204E338 E12FFF1E
    0204E694 E3A00000
    0204E698 E12FFF1E

it should look something like this 1 this 1 was used to get past the portal for chorno trigger. i no how to install it and all that

5. xM3GAxR3DUXx

xM3GAxR3DUXx Member

no i don't but i'm gonna fix that right now! lol

6. knightmare235

Just thought I'd say that the UltraEdit is confirmed to work with R4 read my earlier posts for the download. Already unzipped and ready to get played :p. Again sorry to my fellow gamers on RomU who don't use R4.

7. flatoutvincent

zeeron134 the 1 on page 8 was a failure i only no how to use codes like the 1 above if i find on the interweb b4 some post here ill post it on the thread

8. xM3GAxR3DUXx

xM3GAxR3DUXx Member

holy crap ITS WORKING NOW YOU GUYS ROCK thanks Anandjones!!!!! :D

9. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Ok, a few things to say.

1. As i have already stated, u must use AKAIO to play KH on Acekard. U still need patch, but u also need AKAIO firmware.

2. zeeron134: No$GBA IS working already without a patched rom. It works with a clean rom. Just get the version linked in the first post of the first page. I checked it myself before i even got that patch made today. If i must, ill double check to see if there is any problem.

3. If Narin does not make an AR code for other cards to fix this game, i will take a shot at it myself. Ive had to crack Piracy Checks before for my bro & i back when M&L was out, without Narin, just because i didnt know he existed... But if it comes to it, ill try to create a bypass code.

10. knightmare235

@ gokuguy

Here here I like that fighting spirit. GBATemp may have Narin, but there is power in numbers. I'll see if I can do or find any info on other cards.

11. bentonmaru

bentonmaru New Member

this works on the Acekard 2i once patched with Lunar IPS

12. flatoutvincent

goku this code was posted ealyier on another thread doesnt work 02057C50 E3A00000

02057C54 E21FFF2E

02057FB8 E3A00000

02057FBC E21FFF2E

02004DB0 E21FFF2E

020580BC E3A00000

42089C30 E92D4007

02089C30 E21FFF2E

D0000000 00000000
    Post Merge: [time]1243656562[/time]
    how long does it take 1 to make the action replay code?

13. gokuguy

Thanks for the confirm bentonmaru. Ill add that to the list.

For AR code, it depends on how hard it is to find. First, u must find the game id, which isnt hard with certain cheat programs out now. Then, u must do the code, which can be a pain. Im gonna wait a few days, to see if Narin does anything first. If he doesnt do anything by Monday, ill take my shot at it (just to tell u, im US Eastern Time, so its Friday, 10:17 here.., so i mean Monday, GMT Eastern time).

14. flatoutvincent

just pm me or post it on this tread hav it saved ill check every 10hrs or so.

15. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

What Emulators can you play this on without patches and be specific please

16. keanos

keanos Member

does someone know how to make it work for R4 Ultra?

17. gokuguy

Also, thanks to the person that confirmed EZFlash VI but didnt know it. They said it past the scenes, & he was playing missions. That means it worked for it.

Working on:
    Cyclods (new firmware needed, no patch needed)
    Acekard 2 (AKAIO Firmware)
    Acekard 2i (AKAIO Firmware)
    M3
    M3Real
    R4 (v.1.18)
    R4 Vol. 2 (clone)
    R4 SDHC (clone) (Firmware 1.25)
    N5 (V 1.30)
    EZFlash VI
    Supercard DSOne
    DSTT
    EDGE
    ITouch

Unverified:
    EZ-Flash V
    G6
    Supercard DSOnei

I have confirmed this moment, that No$GBA works with the KH rom, patch & unpatched. Some minor graphical errors with it, but it works past piracy check points. U just have to get version 2.6 that is patched, on the first page.

Also, this isnt about the patch, but its about Day 74 on the game, how to progress through it.
    After defeating all enemies & talking to 3 of the gang, go to underground tunnel. Find Pence (the fatty from eating too many sea salt ice cream...) & if u did beat enemies, he will ask u questions. Answer them in this order: 3 2 3
    That will continue the day. This is as far as i know about it so far.

What is R4 Ultra???...

18. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

R4 Ultra is basically R4 for the DSi ... or R4i :)

Alot of people (including me) are having problems with patched ROMS on R4i's/Ultras at the point after the opening sequence when Roxas get out of bed ... the screen goes black briefly as its meant to load up gameplay ... but freezes on the black screen :(:(:(

19. supercacturne

supercacturne Member

ok i patched it again with the 1st page patch and it works!

20. flatoutvincent

gokuguy u link no clue what ur saying. for the NO$GBA
    Post Merge: [time]1243651675[/time]
    step by step preferred