1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. keanos

keanos Member

Same thing for me,im really starting to get pissed lol,Someone try and fixed the R4 ultra one lol

2. strygwyr_25

strygwyr_25 New Member

ATTENTION R4 USERS:

GO HERE: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17843.75 and look for the patch link provided by m0ony.

1. Download Patch

2. Download ROM

3. Rename the KH ROM to nrp-khdj.nds (make sure your extensions are visible so you don't accidentally have nrp-khdj.nds.nds a common mistake.)

4. Unrar the Patch

5. Place nrp-khdj.nds in the same folder as the patch (kh_patch)

6. Double click kh_patch.exe (Right click "Run As Administrator" in Vista)

7. Boot up the ROM in your R4

8. Load the game and have fun (if you know Japanese that is)

Hope this was useful to the R4 owners.

Note: i've only tried this on my R4 and it works. Dont know about other cards.

3. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

I downloaded the Desmume 0.4.0 doesnt look very good tried to load KH on it and nothing happened i just get one black screen, not even the main menu comes up, nothing...any help?

4. keanos

keanos Member

Tried that doesnt work,i have a fail R4.The R4 ULTRA :OO

5. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

zeeron134 im DLing http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0DDC0Z3 right now suppose to hav patch ill let u no

6. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Alright, thanks

7. lzninjaboy

lzninjaboy New Member

when i try the patch the command promt screen loads for a split second, and the game doesnt work when i load it.

8. Atlboyz_247

Atlboyz_247 New Member

Does it work with EZFlash V Plus???? :-[

EDIT: Latest Update

9. cooltool21

cooltool21 Member

These anti piracy programs must take so much time and money, but you guys take it out in under a day. Good work all

10. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

im stuck on day 74.what do i do?

11. lzninjaboy

lzninjaboy New Member

no Im using r4 and the title loads but it wont do anything after that.

12. NARUTO12344

NARUTO12344 New Member

I need help when i load the rom and go to new game then select one of the load files and press yes then It just goes to a black screen I already did the patching thinghy

13. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Yes it appears the rom is crap

14. strygwyr_25

strygwyr_25 New Member

that's how it's supposed to be.

Questions to ask yourself:

1. Did I rename it to nrp-khdj.nds (not nrp-khdj.nds.nds - make sure your extension is visible)
    2. Did Run As Administrator (if Vista)
    3. Am I using an R4? (not R4 Ultra etc.)
    4. Did I place the nrp-khdj.nds file in the same folder as kh_patch.exe (important)

15. lzninjaboy

lzninjaboy New Member

I did that but it still doesnt work.

16. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Attention! So far, none of the "i" consoles can play with the piracy fix. Sorry, ill look up on how to fix that.

supercacturne: Make sure u have Firmware 1.18, & have the game patched. If that doesnt help, use ysmenu.

No one has tried/confirmed it for EZFlash V. It would be great if u could try it to see what its status is.

My method works just as good as m00ny's method, even for R4. I have confirmed this myself. My bro has R4, v 1.18, he used my patch, he is now at Day 74 (in which he is now stuck at part 2, because he cant read it=P). No problems at all.

Remember all, if u created a save before patching, delete old save, & make a new one for patched rom.

I dont know why it wont work for u R4 users, but u should get YSMenu on it if nothing else works. U can get it on GBATemp, just look on stickys of R4, & find R4Sauto.

Post Merge: [time]1243647354[/time]
    Also, for emuators, check first page, first post. I have tried & confirmed No$GBA to work without the patch.

17. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Does that mean your gonna be looking on a way to play it on a No$gba emulator?

18. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

gokuguy can by chance find the code for NO$GBA cause thats what im using

19. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

If you must know I patched it with the UltraEdit trick which actually works for R4 users I'm posting the link again to a fully patched and working KH rom no extra work needed just download and slap it on your R4 card.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG7U6J1N

Again I'm using 1.18 firmware

20. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Yeah im with vincent No$gba code?