1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, May 29, 2009.

1. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

4% until my dl is finished

2. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

doubt i will be on the forums then, its 11 30 nearly, and i wanna go on kingdom hearts :p
    Post Merge: [time]1243636069[/time]
    if anybody wants questions just add me on msn please.

3. flatoutvincent

flatoutvincent Well-Known Member

psssh all that waiting and it was a dud

4. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

just download the one from romulation and patch it, its quite simple.

5. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Done what Gokuguy said, still black screen, am i missing something?

6. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

i put this earlier try it, it worked for me, msn me or message me for questions

IMPORTANT !! FOR USE WITH R4 and others to that genre.

7. m0ony

m0ony Member

on what basis do you think it is a virus??

one random nameless guy on gbatemp said that it may be a keylogger because the patcher window opens and then close itself (and the person who said that didn't even try it, just assumed on what people before him wrote)
    but I know that as we speak something around 1400 people downloaded it (4shared info) and NO ONE said nothing about it being virus

8. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

oh ok thank you for replying, and yea that guy that replied on gbatemp is what scared me thank you

9. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

OK ok I have some news since my last post (which was some time ago) I have the rom working! But I only have it running on R4 with 1.18 firmware. If by any chance Seph or anyone who is in control of putting roms on here would like to put it up as only for R4 then fine or I am willing to make a link if possible, but again I do have it working on R4. Sorry to other card users but I only deal with R4.

10. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

can you post a link for the .nds because i have puppy linux and i can not use wine so post the one for r4 because i have a r4 and love kh so post a link for the r4 patched .nds

11. Setsuchan

Setsuchan Member

I've changed some "numbers" with ultra edit to make the rom work. I have a nds.bak file now and I have no idea what to do with it...halp?

12. gav_93

gav_93 Active Member

the bak file you put on the ds also, well i did lmao

13. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Okay im using an Emulator No$gba i dont have an R4 or anthing like that, im just trying to run it on my emulator on my laptop, is this possible and if so how?

14. knightmare235

Which site would be best for uploading files. I want people to get this ASAP!
    Post Merge: [time]1243640265[/time]
    Ok I'm trying to use megaupload but I don't know how to upload :p Any help?

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes zeeron134. ^Just click the top bar, load the file you want. And then type a description if you want. Then hit Upload.

Look in all of the pages of this topic.

16. knightmare235

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG7U6J1N

OK here is the patched R4 Kingdom Hearts, now my specs are 1.18 Firmware. It works because I'm playing it now, everyone have fun and enjoy.

17. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

ok so, I did the IPS patch on the KH ROM and played it with my EZ-Flash Vi, i got past the intro movies and have been doing little missions with the organization... Does that mean it works?

18. zeeron134

zeeron134 Member

Anandjones, top bar?

19. keanos

keanos Member

Ugh i got a failed R4 ultra..keeps freezing everytime roxas leaves his room..

20. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

The patcher from 4shared doesn't work for me, it doesn't even do anything when i use it, just opens up a command prompt for a split second