1. This forum is in read-only mode.

King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by holoflame, Jul 17, 2009.

1. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

solar picks up his sniper and shoots sayuri to death after that solar stabs himorher 58 times my hill

2. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

[me=Sayuri]rises from the grave and reprimands Solar for being rude[/me]

My hill.

3. j c 2000

punch in the face my hill

4. FireKuraWolf

FireKuraWolf New Member

...BAD.

My Hill.

5. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

a slight quivering on the ground where sages body lies... the pieces of his destroyed body roll together, re-forming piece by piece. As he steps to his feet, the last peice of his body joins with the rest. He must recover his strength, so he flees the area. He knows that he is still too weak to claim the hill, but he will be back... with help...

not my hill

*yet*

6. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

[me=Corriger]walks by, grumbling.

He completely ignores the hill.[/me]

7. j c 2000

solar prepares for sage not my hill

8. seventhsage

seeing the hill completely unoccupied, Sage makes his way to the top, having gained the time to regain his strength. The convoy of M1 Abraham tanks he has brought with him surround the hill cordoning off the area from future invaders. As sage reaches the top he unpacks his arsenal in a small dugout and begins constructing defenses... he will be ready.

My Hill

P.S. insert "sage kills" _______ where _______ equals whoever owns the damn hill at the moment, I can't keep track, corriger ran from my might and solar went off to prepare. So...

My hill

9. j c 2000

solar see sages weak spot and solar fires sniper solar switches to his anti tank weapon my hill

10. seventhsage

as sage sits just inside the tree line he watches his body double topple from the hill as solar mows him down. feeling no remorse he opens his laptop and triggers a short command. All tanks turn, aiming at the top of the hill. He gives the order and all tanks open fire on the fool who dared cross him. In an ungodly hailstorm of explosions, blood, mortar and flying limbs, Sage removes the fool solar and the remains of all fortifications mounted on the top of the hill. With a swift middle finger to the remains of his fallen foe sage climbs the hill and awaits the next fool. Again, he reinforces and waits, secure in the knowledge that, for now at least, it's...

my hill

11. j c 2000

solar knew something like that would happen that is why he set up multiple nuke on that hill my hill

12. Corriger

[me=Corriger]yawns as he waits for a victor.[/me]

Hill Contested.

13. seventhsage

clearly anticipating solar's anticipation, sage has of course had them removed along with the fallen bodies of a thousand hill owners. As solar's nukes are triggered, they instead explode from deep within the second hill that uniqueninja set up long ago, completely harmless to sage in every way...

sage retains the hill

P.S. Sage misses wulf, he was a lot more fun to kill.

edit: Corriger, do you fear my might... or perhaps you're playing the long game... time will tell

14. j c 2000

solar swithes to his second body not yet my hill

15. Corriger

[me=Corriger]yawns again.[/me]

Man, this is taking forever...

16. j c 2000

solar smacks corriger to keep his intrest still not my hill

17. seventhsage

sage smiles as his final reinforcement is in place. the tanks patrol endlessly, circling the fort in a subtly menacing way. As he lays the final piece of mortar, sage feels a slight disturbance in the force... Solar has risen. He meets with his newly arrived generals to prepare and plan... posting the remainder of his forces to guard the hill he has fought and died for so many times.

Reports come in... Corriger has been spotted, however, he appears to be throwing in the towel. Envoys are sent to negotiate an alliance... perhaps the hill will be much better defended with two to defend

still my hill, though I'm willing to negotiate terms

18. j c 2000

solar runs from the hill i wont die till i get my hill

19. Corriger

[me=Corriger]raises an eyebrow.[/me]

Okay then...

Our Hill, I guess.

20. seventhsage

with corriger's acceptance of terms, once enemies join forces. With sage in charge of ground patrols and Corriger flying air watch, the hill is better defended than ever. Reports come in that Solar has fled the scene. Apologies for shooting you earlier friend...

-team sage retains the hill