1. This forum is in read-only mode.

kim jong ill minded

Discussion in 'General News' started by redoperator, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

The only countries that would support a country like N. Korea would be the radical nations in the middle east (I'm not saying they are all radical).
    I am unsure if I would be safe from a direct nuclear attack... I do live in the US, but I live in Florida (the south eastern coast, if you don't know)... So I am a good distance from NK...

2. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

well what if he put more fuel in the rocket and launches the nuke then?, florida off the map

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it doesnt have that kind of range.

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

i know, but it would be ironically funny

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

philippines and NK? pretty short distance i wish NK has no enemy on our side

6. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

well, if the case was just a N.Kor, and US war, florida will be safe, but the problem is, i dont believe in a 2 country war, there are always interventions. like the North and south conflicts. (Korea and vietnam) it was supposed to be a 2 side war, the north and the south, but foreign interventions always arises.

and i even read somewhere a few days ago about the US placing for defense missile in alaska and hawaii for an extra protection. also, the philippines will not be safe cause we have signed a mutual defense treaty when we where "freed" by the US in the 1940's...

7. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

Philippines and North Korea doesn't have a strained relationship like it does with the US or South Korea.

Unless we remain neutral, we're safe. Even if North Korea has a "laughable" nuclear arsenal, if one were to be launched at the closest US presence, which would be either South Korea or Japan, it would escalated into all out nuclear war. Its called mutual assured destruction or MAD as it is known in the war room, military or business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.