1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kim Jong Il: Finally burning in hell

Discussion in 'General News' started by treec_cynda, Dec 19, 2011.

1. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Fair enough. But every action has a reason, fucked up it may be. That's how I classify what is evil and what is not. Killing isn't completely evil for me. Killing in self defense is acceptable for me, but killing in for fun is not.

At least, that's all according to my beliefs.

For Kim Jong... I can't really judge him. I can't really see his motives behind all this.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Wrong. The people are past caring now, they are too busy trying to feed themselves to give a shit and they are pissed off with the long mourning. Thats according to recent BBC reports anyway which I will believe much more than wikipedia.

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Huh. So the son's rule won't be much effective?

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

No idea, but I guess he's going to have to ease up or come down harder, as things are the people are unhappy.

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Off course it will be effective. It will be most likely like his father as long as he still runs the military

6. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

So Kim Jong Il is dead and Kim Jong Un is in charge now eh?.......Homefront, anyone?

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

It's the same police force, the same military, the same advisers.
    Nothing will change, except for the face that represents them.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Actually in north korea, the 'leader' has complete power. kim jong-un may be advised by the same people, but if he decides to do something differently, what he says goes. It is, however, unlikely that he will attempt to change anything significant.

9. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

He has practically no experience, so I'd say he'll just go with whatever his advisers say. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing... we'll see.

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i'm pretty disappointed they never went with this guy;
    [​IMG]
    i mean just look at him, any guy who tries to sneak into disneyland with a fake name/passport of 'fat bear' is ok in my books