1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kid Zangief puts bully into a piledriver....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnimeboyX3, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Anonymous strikes again

2. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Well this'll get quite interesting ;D

3. Loonylion

having read up on this a bit more, I'm reminded of an incident that happened at my school. I was about 17-18 at the time, and in one of the lower years we had a kid with cerebal palsy, he was an awesome kid, always laughing at everything. He had difficulty walking and used a mobility scooter which he used to hurtle around the school at ludicrous speed before purposely crashing it into a wall and falling off, just so all the teachers would run over to make sure he was alright. Anyway, one break time (recess for americans) I was wandering towards the playground when I saw three lower year kids grab this kid with cerebal palsy and shove him off of his scooter. For some reason I didn't run over and give them a right hook in the face, but I ran the other way to where other members of my year group were. After telling them what I'd seen we went back and the three bullies were running in our direction, laughing.

They stopped laughing very quickly when they realised the 25 sixthformers (pretty much the entire top two year groups in the school), including one with a reputation for extreme violence, were intending to fuck them up. Somehow they escaped serious injury. I had a physics lesson immediately after break, and my teacher just happened to be the assistant principal (the guy you were sent to if you were in trouble), so I told him what had happened. Later in the day the bullies went to his office to report the sixthformers ganging up on them, and received zero sympathy thanks to my briefing the assistant principal beforehand. They were each excluded for a week. None of us got in any trouble at all.

4. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

So like are there any links to this? The gifs here dont really do it justice.

5. Loonylion

video links seem to get taken down as fast as they get put up.

6. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Damn, o_O Strange. That gif is too fast :(

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I found a working MegaUpload video download before it was taken off. i would reupload it if anyone really wants it

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Yeah, then I will upload it on utube

9. someirishkid

then it will be taken down again :/

10. lewis9191

Then I will reupload. It isn't hard to find a video of it to be honest.

11. Joben_

Joben_ Well-Known Member

I'm going to pile drive your mother JustBeingSilly.

12. lewis9191

Thanks babe.

13. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Did you guys see that interview with the bully?

14. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Nope.I don't think the bully deserves any sympathy for that matter too ;D ;D

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sup, peeps?

16. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

17. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

18. lewis9191

I watched this before, still can't believe how he didn't even want to say sorry also I love how his dad 2/3rd beard.

19. someirishkid

a face even a mother can't love :p

20. lewis9191

I think his dad is a widower